The Edge's Music Rising T-Shirt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ktaheri

The Fly
Does anybody know where to purchase the 'music rising' t-shirt the edge was wearing at the Grammy awards? My brother liked the shirt and I wanted to try and find it for him. Thanks.

I would also like to find out if you can buy the shirt. I looked on musicrising.org, but didn't see anything. My 12 year old daughter loved the shirt too, I would like to get one for her.

Me too! I think they could make a lot of money this way - if they'd add this to their site.

I would assume they will add have them for sale to the general public at some point. I would love to buy one and support the cause.

I checked the Grammy site, no luck

Too bad the Music Rising site dosent an official site with lots of merch., I want to support the cause but as much as i want one of those guitars they are just a little too expensive.

Is there a dedicated Music Rising site? The only one's I've found are a spinoff site off of the Grammys page for donations & a spinoff off of Guitar Center advertising the special guitar.

:searchingthenet:

EDIT: I guess the musicrising.org site is just the Grammy spinoff site..

Last edited:
On a (kinda) related note regarding edge's wardrobe. for those who are familiar with the original performance Vertigo video (before the desert, black hole video)...does anyone have any idea where edge's cross (as in christian symbol) covered shirt is from? thanks.

Ok Thanks!!!! I have the cheap version. When it dies, guess I'll need to upgrade!! :wink:

SunBloc, I'm trying to upload it to so I can email it to you if you want. I'll let you know if it happens....it's about 35megs.

I actually don't have the official vertigo video.....:hmm:

SunBloc, I've it up on for when you send over your email (if you want it). Since it's official material, I can't post it...

^Just sent it off! If it doesn't work, let me know and I'll try again.

:fingerscrossed: :wink:

bram said:
On a (kinda) related note regarding edge's wardrobe. for those who are familiar with the original performance Vertigo video (before the desert, black hole video)...does anyone have any idea where edge's cross (as in christian symbol) covered shirt is from? thanks.

That's an Edun shirt. I've only seen the women's versions of it on eBay though.

bram said:

His shirts are pretty awesome. I've got a couple that I think he'd be proud to wear :D

If you click the link and scroll down, the cross shirt is here:

http://forum.interference.com/t152318.html

Back
Top Bottom