The Edge Vs. Chuck Norris

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Edge because he's from the future and he knows what move Chuck Norris is going to throw at him thus blocking his karate moves and then he bludgeons Chuck w/ his guitar neck.

Dragonfave said:

Musically - > Edge wins

I disagree. If you've heard the 'Walker, Texas Ranger' theme, you know Chuck also has a voice that puts even Sinatra to shame.

I predicted this thread several months ago, bitches.

Edge%20Texas%20Ranger.gif

Edge has laser power.

Lazer%20Edge.gif

shart1780 said:
Chuck Norris could beat up just about anyone.

This is hard, but I'd have to go with The Edge on this one. I have strong evidence to back this up:

edgeenfuego6nv.jpg

but Chuck can do this to Chris Martin and Billy Joe Armstrong:

norrisvsmartin5jv.jpg

norrisvsbillyjoe9ae.jpg

I think Chuck would kick Edge's ass, but then Bono would have to kick Chuck's ass, so Chuck would think twice about kicking Edge's ass, and then Edge would be able to take Chuck by surprise while he's thinking about Bono kicking his ass.

So Edge wins.

Chuck Norris is almighty...

[but not in a God kinda way... just 'fake karate'...]

:huh:

Just as Walker would move in for a fatal roundhouse kick, The Edge would play sounds from his guitar so beautiful and moving that it would actually drive Walker, Texas Ranger to tears for the first time, thus causing his cold, steel heart to rust (if you didn't know, Walker is a cyborg!!! :ohmy: )

Targon1991 said:

maybe 20 edges, 5 larrys, and 2 jack bauers

:hmm:

maybe...

but if you gave Jack Bauer 2 bullets and put him in a room with The Edge and Chuck Norris he'd shoot Nina Meyers.

twice.

DignityPassesBy said:
DISCIPLE ... have you updated the bono blog latley i can't find it again

Sadly, no.... and I'm not gonna mislead anybody by saying that I will anytime soon. I think I'm going 2 have 2 hold a fundraiser 2 raise funds 2 get me a new computer, because only having access @ work will not permit me 2 update the blog like I've wanted 2. :(

in a battle between Chuck Norris and Jack Bauer, there's only one loser...

the earth... you know... it explodes...

Edge would win because he would clone himself. A roomful of Edges vs. Chuck Norris...Chuck's going down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom