The Edge Seen At Rolling Stones Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Partyslammer

War Child
Sounds like The Edge was checking out last Wednesday's New Jersey Rolling Stones gig at Giants Stadium:

http://www.iorr.org/tour05/giants2.htm

You have to scroll about halfway down the reviews and I'll quote the guy who saw him for those who don't wanna bother looking.......

"I can't believe that my daughter and I were the only ones who spotted U2's the Edge standing backstage just behind Charlie for the last couple of numbers, and the fact that he didn't join them on the encore was the only slight disappointment to an outstanding show."

T.B.

:up:

I believe Edge caught the Stones when they were in L.A. at the Hollywood Bowl last November too. Good timing on his part!

I still remember an interview he did long ago with Much Music here in Canada around the times of Unforgettable Fire...where he stated that he saw the Rolling Stones recently but didnt find them all that stimulating lol

Yahweh said:
I still remember an interview he did long ago with Much Music here in Canada around the times of Unforgettable Fire...where he stated that he saw the Rolling Stones recently but didnt find them all that stimulating lol

That doesn't suprise me. The Stones were pretty much lost during the 80's until the Steel Wheels tour.

The 80's was one of the lowest points in their career.

david said:

That doesn't suprise me. The Stones were pretty much lost during the 80's until the Steel Wheels tour.

The 80's was one of the lowest points in their career.

Didnt they loose their Manager in 1980 due to a car crash ?

Back
Top Bottom