The Edge on lead vocals?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Seconds (for at least some of the song), Van Diemen's Land, Numb, Corpse (These Chains Are Way Too Long). He also played Sunday Bloody Sunday solo on Popmart and a version of that was officially released on the If God Will Send His Angels single.

Last edited:
The edge also sings this part on Miracle drug
"Beneath the noise
Below the din
I hear a voice
It’s whispering
In science and in medicine
I was a stranger
You took me in"
:eek:)

He also did a lot of karaoke songs for PopMart. "Daydream Believer," "Dancing Queen," shit like that.

I love how we actually have a special emoticon for laughing and slapping the table. That's just hilarious.

babyman said:
i would love a solo album of edge, he has a wonderful voice! yeah, after the tour edge must work on a solo album!

:hmm: That would be very interesting indeed! As long as he doesn't end up liking it so much that it splits the band. :reject:

babyman said:
i would love a solo album of edge, he has a wonderful voice! yeah, after the tour edge must work on a solo album!

he's my favorite, but I wouldnt want that, because then we'd have to wait like 7 years for another u2 album...4 is long enough. :wink:

Yes he is a good singer!

But Bono's a better singer
He has a more powerful voice and the emotion he puts on a songs its just unbelievable!

Nube Gris said:
Yes he is a good singer!

But Bono's a better singer
He has a more powerful voice and the emotion he puts on a songs its just unbelievable!

:up: so true!!! Example: Bullet The Blue Sky (live)

Back
Top Bottom