The double digit leak thread: Leak Thread 10.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it´s because they already know that they can´t prevent a leak when it´s in mass production. it´s the best source for the release groups because the low key worker are their supplier.

Well, low key worker or not, in this economy I wouldn't wanna lose whatever job I was doing by taken a disc without mentioning and leaking it on the internet. Sorry, but no CD is worth getting fired over. In my opinion.

Right people, I have no choice but to leave work, go home, go to rehearsal and check on here for 5 mins before bed in 7hours time, Keep up the good work, see you all soon.
:wave:

Well, low key worker or not, in this economy I wouldn't wanna lose whatever job I was doing by taken a disc without mentioning and leaking it on the internet. Sorry, but no CD is worth getting fired over. In my opinion.

if you are working there for 3 months for an internship, and you get much better paid from these groups, you will grab it and give it to them. these are the supplier.

Macphisting, try to change the mp3 file to zip (ie, nloth . mp3 to nloth.zip) and then try to open the file with winzip or something... I think I know what you have...

And if I'm right...:sad: to bad for us... Inside that Zip there is indeed a mp3 file but protected with a password.

Macphisting, try to change the mp3 file to zip (ie, nloth . mp3 to nloth.zip) and then try to open the file with winzip or something... I think I know what you have...

And if I'm right...:sad: to bad for us... Inside that Zip there is indeed a mp3 file but protected with a password.

haha. this is sooooooo good. nobody will protect the MP3s. the RAR or ZIPS are protected and then you can´t open it without a PW. honestly...these files are fakes. same as the whole stuff which is floaded over the net at the moment. too much fake torrents etc around. disappointing. :sad:

haha. this is sooooooo good. nobody will protect the MP3s. the RAR or ZIPS are protected and then you can´t open it without a PW. honestly...these files are fakes. same as the whole stuff which is floaded over the net at the moment. too much fake torrents etc around. disappointing. :sad:

i agree. it takes a lot of the fun out of it.

but is this guy from interference?
:reject::reject:

well, what i'm thinking is that he downloaded something that said it was the new U2, but then the audio files wouldn't open.

i'm sure he's genuine in that he thinks he might have the new album, so i don't blame him at all. i just don't think he has the new album.

well, what i'm thinking is that he downloaded something that said it was the new U2, but then the audio files wouldn't open.

i'm sure he's genuine in that he thinks he might have the new album, so i don't blame him at all. i just don't think he has the new album.

i sent you a pm................

ohh i see :hmm::hmm::hmm:
i don't blame him at all! just the spanish girl :reject::reject:
thanks, now i understand :D:D

i don't have class for two hours so i'll be glad to help in any capacity with these most likely fake files :dancing:

I'll believe someone has it when I hear it. Until there is some proof, there's no point in even saying anything of the sort, except to get people's hopes up.

I've said this a million times and I'll say it again.

If you can't figure out if a torrent is fake or not, please don't post a link to it. The people who know where to look are looking.

Just look at the HTDAAB leak. Gorman was the guy who broke the news. But I don't think hes even posted once in any of the 10,000 posts of leak chaos for NLOTH so far. I'm sure him and many others like him are looking in the right places constantly.

I think this time is Larry. Y'know... he's a great actor. :hmm:
Don't get your hopes up... strange file sizes, readbeforeplaying.txt and mikal said it was fake...

:tsk: Larry that's a shame that u like to play with us... :lmao: :reject:

i don't know why the people need to post these fakes torrents and everything :doh::doh: I MEAN, COME ON! :angry::angry:

I've said this a million times and I'll say it again.

If you can't figure out if a torrent is fake or not, please don't post a link to it. The people who know where to look are looking.

Just look at the HTDAAB leak. Gorman was the guy who broke the news. But I don't think hes even posted once in any of the 10,000 posts of leak chaos for NLOTH so far. I'm sure him and many others like him are looking in the right places constantly.

actually it looks like it was markoajda who broke the HTDAAB news. check out the old thread. "It's Here!!" is the name of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom