The double digit leak thread: Leak Thread 10.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the album has been built up so much in people's minds due to these leak threads, that there is going to be mass disappointment...even if the album is the second coming of AB. It's inevitable.

Relax, i am sure it would have been hyped up through another outlet even if this thread didn't exist. This thread is just an outlet. :lol:

do you seriously think i would come on here with fake info?

i havent said ill post a leak and then not done it. nor have i posted fake torrents.

nor do i get a kick out of watching you lot vulture around.

i have all title files on my computer, i will sort it later, but at the sametime im not going to post any links on here, sorry.

im not lying and i was hoping to get these files working for myself so do you really think i want to look like an asshole on here?!?!

if someone else manages to grab it somewhere else, fine, i dont care, but i aint going to be the starter link of something highly illegal for a start and you will just have to live with it.

sorry for being paranoid.

but im sure as soon as ive sent it to someone, it will be put up somewhere anyway.

thats all folks!!!!!!!!

You know you don't have to post links or anything like that but you could say e-mail the files to someone here for example without ever posting any link or anything of the sorts that could get you busted.

I've heard that this is the radio date as well. But where did this info come from? I don't want to get caught with my pants down again (ie, the spanish girl, and radio 16th).

one person on the @U2 forum heard a DJ on the air say that tracks could be played on the 19th.

Its probably some more fake info. I'd say its looking more and more like the 24th/25th is the realistic date.

You know you don't have to post links or anything like that but you could say e-mail the files to someone here for example without ever posting any link or anything of the sorts that could get you busted.

I can see his point..an email would leave a paper trail.

Now if this pops up somewhere on the web, then it would be ok to send it around.

I've heard on the grapevine that they might not even release it then. U2 are so pleased that it hasn't leaked they want to keep people in suspenders for as long as possible. There's even talk this might become u2s black album and might never be released cos they are so concernced that 1 person might get the album without paying for it. Greedy bastards!:lol:

Hehehe!
Especially about the people in suspenders part.

"COULD" be played

why is nothing surrounding this album ever concrete?

It's like the infamous PDB's....For u US folks, it's the Presidential Daily Briefings which is a snapshot of the world's issues and threats....highly classified.

Hey, just before HTDAAB came out, didn't the Edge get his hard copy of the new album stolen from him just before the release? that was some crazy shit.

"COULD" be played

why is nothing surrounding this album ever concrete?

It's like the infamous PDB's....For u US folks, it's the Presidential Daily Briefings which is a snapshot of the world's issues and threats....highly classified.

Hey, just before HTDAAB came out, didn't the Edge get his hard copy of the new album stolen from him just before the release? that was some crazy shit.

That was in the summer

I've heard that this is the radio date as well. But where did this info come from? I don't want to get caught with my pants down again (ie, the spanish girl, and radio 16th).

I heard Ian Dempsey on Today FM (www. todayfm.com) say he would be playing tracks from the new U2 album this Thursday. He is on the radio from 07.00 - 09.00 Irish time.

I heard Ian Dempsey on Today FM (www. todayfm.com) say he would be playing tracks from the new U2 album this Thursday. He is on the radio from 07.00 - 09.00 Irish time.

Cool if true, but theres always the chance hes just gonna play NLOTH2, GOYB and the 45/30 second clips.

At least he won't play native son :lol:

Give MacPhisting a break huh.

He didn't set out to give a load of fake info.

I'd give up this post until something happens, which it clearly ain't gonna. Universal have well and truly kept this one under wraps, and fair play to them.

It's a shame this thing hasn't arrived early, but it's not our right to listen to the album early.

If it does leak however, I think Universal should do the right thing, and just release it on I-Tunes with immediate effect.

Cool if true, but theres always the chance hes just gonna play NLOTH2, GOYB and the 45/30 second clips.

At least he won't play native son :lol:

No, he played NLOTH2 this morning along with Boots, he's been around Irish radio for a long time and is normally very reliable so I have no reason to doubt him.

But honestly, what do you expect if you post that you have files? Everyone here is hitting F5 until their keyboards break... Do you not think everyone wants the files? I mean, honestly... Then if nothing materializes, people will feel let down. Maybe no fault of MacPhisting, but it's a let down nonetheless.

I'd give up this post until something happens, which it clearly ain't gonna. Universal have well and truly kept this one under wraps, and fair play to them.

It's a shame this thing hasn't arrived early, but it's not our right to listen to the album early.

If it does leak however, I think Universal should do the right thing, and just release it on I-Tunes with immediate effect.

it seems so. yes.

very cool. this is consistent with what i read on @U2 too, so i'm pretty sure this is legit.

i'll listen to them. i've already heard the beach clips and 45 second previews, so i'm not really concerned with my "first listen" being ruined. it's the lasting impression that means the most to me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom