The double digit leak thread: Leak Thread 10.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe how many jerks we've got here. Give MacPhisting a breab.

His files may or may not be real but if they're not real and he's just trying to cause a reaction then you're giving him it. If they are real, why would he give them to people who are just being jerks?

Indeed, I just mailed my wife to say there's still no leak but
that somebody leaked a nice Italian recipe with parmesan in it from thread #9
and she was very happy with it...

LOL...wow, it got testy in here. I don't see what the problem is, folks. Whether we get the album now or we get it at the very latest March 3rd, the bottom line is we're getting new U2! We MAY also be getting a Zooropa like 2nd album before this year is over. Lighten up!

do you seriously think i would come on here with fake info?

i havent said ill post a leak and then not done it. nor have i posted fake torrents.

nor do i get a kick out of watching you lot vulture around.

i have all title files on my computer, i will sort it later, but at the sametime im not going to post any links on here, sorry.

im not lying and i was hoping to get these files working for myself so do you really think i want to look like an asshole on here?!?!

if someone else manages to grab it somewhere else, fine, i dont care, but i aint going to be the starter link of something highly illegal for a start and you will just have to live with it.

sorry for being paranoid.

but im sure as soon as ive sent it to someone, it will be put up somewhere anyway.

thats all folks!!!!!!!!

Got a response from a local radio station Music Director (No name dropping), and was told new album tracks would be played starting the week before release, nothing more, no titles, no leaks, but before HTDAAB was released DC101 was playing tracks about 5 days before release.

maybe someone here from the U.K. can contact their local radio station music director and get a better response, possibly Ireland may get the OK for airplay sooner than the U.S.

I honestly do not see this album leaking (in full) anyway, for at least another week, sorry. Just being realistic.

His files may or may not be real but if they're not real and he's just trying to cause a reaction then you're giving him it. If they are real, why would he give them to people who are just being jerks?

Well, I didn't say all of us were jerks right. I want to believe that all people are good people, even if that's not the case. :wave:

Well do you think that today might be the day we finally see some leak?

morning. looks like the same old story, lol! another false alarm.

to answer the questions asked above, no i haven't stopped caring about the new album, but i have stopped caring about a leak. the album comes out next week. if it leaks, great! if it doesn't, we're so close anyway.

do you seriously think i would come on here with fake info?

i havent said ill post a leak and then not done it. nor have i posted fake torrents.

nor do i get a kick out of watching you lot vulture around.

i have all title files on my computer, i will sort it later, but at the sametime im not going to post any links on here, sorry.

im not lying and i was hoping to get these files working for myself so do you really think i want to look like an asshole on here?!?!

if someone else manages to grab it somewhere else, fine, i dont care, but i aint going to be the starter link of something highly illegal for a start and you will just have to live with it.

sorry for being paranoid.

but im sure as soon as ive sent it to someone, it will be put up somewhere anyway.

thats all folks!!!!!!!!

Sounds sincere, no reason to doubt you, can you at least listen to the tracks ? Do they sound good ?

LOL...wow, it got testy in here. I don't see what the problem is, folks. Whether we get the album now or we get it at the very latest March 3rd, the bottom line is we're getting new U2! We MAY also be getting a Zooropa like 2nd album before this year is over. Lighten up!

I've heard on the grapevine that they might not even release it then. U2 are so pleased that it hasn't leaked they want to keep people in suspenders for as long as possible. There's even talk this might become u2s black album and might never be released cos they are so concernced that 1 person might get the album without paying for it. Greedy bastards!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom