THE CUTEST STORY YOU EVER HEARD (strangely relates 2 th saddest story you ever heard)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U

U2Gator

So you want to hear the cutest story ever?

Friday, as I walked dejectedly to the bus stop thinking about why i was not in NY to see the U2 show that i got royally screwed out of seeing (see thread Saddest story you ever heard) I found a credit card on the side of hte street and picked it up and hten i walked some more and found about 10 more cards, and then i saw the wallet itself a little further. So i gathered everything up i could find and looked thru itfor a number.

It belonged to this cute dude that was 6'2" i was like trewwww!! So i found his home number in jacksonville (hes a college student here in gainesville) in his wallet and called and left a message. He called me around 6 friday and was like dduuuude i cant belive you found my wallet oh my god! bla bla bla. He was like well, im not in gainesville right now im in jacksonville, and iwas like well im going to jacksonville tonight for hte game. he was like areyou going to the landings tonight???( the big party place for FL/GA fans) I was like yah are you, and he was and so we decided we'd meet there (keep in mind this is a HUGE party complex with at LEAST 5000 people there all squeezed asshole to belly button- the friday night before the florida georgia game at hte landings is called "the world's largest cocktail party") So it would be hard to find him but his sister had a cell phone and i had mine and his license picture.

So anyways I call him when i get there and he tells me where he is and im tryign to find him in this bar amidst 5 billion peple and me and my friend kristen are walking around holding this wallet up looking at the license and the face in the crowd. So then he calls me and we are still trying to find each other and then we finally found each other while we were tlaking to each other on the cell phone it was SO funny. So then we hung out with him all night and he bought me and kristen a drink for finding his wallet.

He is really cute and really funny
smile.gif
He asked me if a had a boyfriend haha so I think he is bout it. He lives in the complex next door to mine and he said he lost it skateboarding! That RULLLLES Cause skatebaording is a requirement for me
smile.gif

Anyways he invited me to a halloween party at his freinds wed. night so hopefully he'll call me before then cause i dont want to have to call him. The only ghetto thing is he goes to Santa Fe Community College, which isnt a bad thing b/c that is a realy good school that filters into UF automaticlaly after 2 years (associates degree) and the other ghetto thing is that he is a year younger than me which sucks. So the jury is still out on whether I like him or not but we'll see. Hes really funny and got a really good personality and is hot and tall. Little scrawny but we can take him to the gym
smile.gif
I dunno we'll see, I just thought it was a cute story whether he turns out to be cool or not.

So turns out that my U2 misfortune was a good thing anywyas!
smile.gif
Bono must know these things...

------------------
"Listen guy, one more piece of sh** outta you and you're outta here! I don't care if ya paid the front row...I'm telling ya.... one more and he's fu**in' outta here..... Does anyone wanna play my guitar? Then you just come up here and play my guitar!" -Bono
IM me at "U2Gator" on AIM :)

Yes, my neghbor, a UT fan, was doing that too, crzy4bono; thus I decided to pull for Georgia AND South Carolina. I had the losers bracket, unfortunately.

I dunno, it was on an mp3 i have while bono was singing people get ready. probably around 1989.

I WANT WALLET BOY TO CALL ME!!!!!!!
mad.gif

Everything happens for a reason, despite your not seeing U2!!! What a cute way to meet someone - I hope it works out for you!

And don't worry about the "younger guy" thing. (my husband is a year younger and it don't make a bit of difference) Who knows, maybe you could teach him a thing or two, and he might be a willing pupil.
wink.gif
Go for it!

Gator, it will be the cutest story if it develops into something.

Come on, make it happen. Don't be stuck in a moment and walk on.

YAAAAY!! Wallet Boy called me today!!! Im going to a halloween party with him tomorrow night hehehehe!!! yaaaay!
biggrin.gif

I am going to skateboard through your complex and lose my wallet too. Of course my wallet is worthless because the credit cards are all maxed out, Blockbuster card useless causee I keep getting late fees everytime that I rarely pay. Probably the only thing of value in my wallet are the condoms
wink.gif

That's a cool story Gator fo sheezy.

------------------
Wallet Boys are people too.

That is SO cool! Have fun at the party with him! I am so jealous!

I am gonna start looking on the ground more for lost wallets of hot tall boys
smile.gif

------------------
boom cha, boom cha.................discotheque!

Back
Top Bottom