The Crystal Ballroom - Song Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the solo but there should be criticism geared toward the Mr Roboto voice put in the end by Danger Mouse. He must have really loved that lyric and wanted to get in on the action with the track and leave his mark! Dōmo arigatō, Mr. Roboto style!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Totally got a head nod with a surprised look And a really?! after "who is this" "u2" at the bar

I really like the songs on SOI, but after hearing this I truly wish this were the direction of the album. Wow.

I tend to put U2 in a different category. They're my band, the band I've listened to for 30 years, seen live 14 times, etc, but they're also nothing like what I currently listen to. My "current" folder on Spotify is mostly groove-heavy Indie pop. This is going in my current folder.

This song has a great, great solo. I love it since I first heard it on soundcloud - it has surfaced a few months ago along with other great guitar stuff. At that time I thought it was just fake leaks as it seems as a Santana solo.

I was really glad to hear this on an U2 album, and I'm now hoping that some of the most heavy guitar stuff leaked at that time could also be Edge... probably for Experience?

To sum up, I'm a fan of the guitar work Edge delivered on this album. Really balanced and ambitious work.

This song has a great, great solo. I love it since I first heard it on soundcloud - it has surfaced a few months ago along with other great guitar stuff. At that time I thought it was just fake leaks as it seems as a Santana solo.

I was really glad to hear this on an U2 album, and I'm now hoping that some of the most heavy guitar stuff leaked at that time could also be Edge... probably for Experience?

To sum up, I'm a fan of the guitar work Edge delivered on this album. Really balanced and ambitious work.

When did this leak months ago? Link?

I really like the songs on SOI, but after hearing this I truly wish this were the direction of the album. Wow.

I tend to put U2 in a different category. They're my band, the band I've listened to for 30 years, seen live 14 times, etc, but they're also nothing like what I currently listen to. My "current" folder on Spotify is mostly groove-heavy Indie pop. This is going in my current folder.

Wow. This could have been written by me. :huh:
Fan for 30 years, seen them 15 times, and my current listening is that as well.

I love TCB, and hope to hear more like this from them.

I like the solo but there should be criticism geared toward the Mr Roboto voice put in the end by Danger Mouse. He must have really loved that lyric and wanted to get in on the action with the track and leave his mark! Dōmo arigatō, Mr. Roboto style!

I love that part

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom