the Borders store here told me the Popmart DVD shipment will arrive in 10 days

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jesseu2

Refugee
I was shopping there tonight and just asked them about it and....

this lady said that it's been on backorder since March and that it would be here in 10 days. Is she pullin my leg? lol. It was in their computers. Wish they'd hurry up and release it.

Saw the tribute to heros dvd for $25, too expensive, i'll wait til i find it cheaper but I did get National Lampoon's Vacation and A Christmas Story (the one set in the 1940's about the kid who wanted a Red Ryder shotgun for xmas,lol) both on dvd for $15 each.

The guy at my Suncoast- a very cool young dud with dreadlocks- told me that Popmart was being discontinued on video and that ZOOTV would be out on DVD but not Popmart. It was funny because he was dissing Pop to me having no idea that I didn't like it! LMAO!

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
The guy at my Suncoast- a very cool young dud with dreadlocks- told me that Popmart was being discontinued on video and that ZOOTV would be out on DVD but not Popmart. It was funny because he was dissing Pop to me having no idea that I didn't like it! LMAO!

Well, hate to disappoint the "cool young dud", but Amazon.com lists both Popmart and ZooTV VHS tapes as "Usually ships within 24 hours", meaning neither one has been discontinued yet. And remember that the Elevation DVD had trailers from both Popmart and ZooTV, renewing the likelihood that both will eventually be released on DVD.

------------------
Change is the only constant

Back
Top Bottom