'The Bomb' has re-grown on me!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
as per usual - a u2 album is much better after you have heard/seen the songs played out live - it is amazing that these new songs are the real showcase of the vertigo tour - incredible for a band with such a varied back catalog

nurse chrissi said:
as per usual - a u2 album is much better after you have heard/seen the songs played out live - it is amazing that these new songs are the real showcase of the vertigo tour - incredible for a band with such a varied back catalog

I agree. But at the moment I think they've turned into Simple Minds. Roll on Twickenham!

I like the album, in fact I'm playing it a lot but I think it's due to the fact that it is an easy listen (that is one of its virtues IMV) and that it is new! As I said I like it but I don't think it is anywhere near the likes of AB or Pop.

A Chicago station played HTDAAB constantly all day for a day I think it was two weeks before it was released. I didn't get into it - I was disappointed most of the songs were "slow". I was doing things around the house though so didn't really focus on it. Little by little it really grew on me and now I love it all - although I don't listen to AMAAW much. I get stuck on different songs - after Vertigo I was stuck on COBL for a long time, now it's Crumbs.
Under A Blood Red Sky and Achtung Baby are my favorite U2 albums. Currently I'm hooked on my Chicago 4 recording (5/12) - get to re-live the concert over and over :drool: Esp love Elevation :drool:

nurse chrissi said:

I grew to love LAPOE after hearing it in concert and seeing :bono: bang the drums :cool: I thought he was kind of silly but it was :cool:

Back
Top Bottom