the best U2 official video poll !!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

which U2 officially released video is the best ?

• Live Under Red Blood Sky ( 1983 )

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • The Unforgettable Fire Collection ( 1984 )

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Rattle And Hum ( 1988 )

Votes: 10 11.6%
  • Achtung baby videos ( 1991 )

• numb - video single ( 1993 )

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zoo TV : live from Sydney ( 1994 )

Votes: 35 40.7%
  • POP Mart : Live from mexico city ( 1997 )

Votes: 12 14.0%
  • The Best Of 1990-2000

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • The Joshua Tree

• Boston Elevation ( 2001 )

Votes: 14 16.3%

• Total voters

pinkfloyd

War Child
Alright , people , which officially released U2 video( VHS /DVD ) product do you consider best :

mine is : ZOO TV
great perfomance , 200% , perfect ,

off with the horns , on with the show....... :yes: :mac: :lemon:

Last edited:
Zooo TV.

Please god release the fookin thing on DVD soon! Or maybe that's up to the band or the recording company to do.. but I'm sending myself all the way up to god anyway.

sooooo hard to choose btween POPMART and R&H

But i picked R&H in the end

Now i tink i shoulda picked "talk aboot pop muzik" Popmart :scream:

I dont like ZooTv i think the quality is poor and POPMART just rules over it :D

This shouda been multiple choice poll :evil:

I voted for Unforgettable Fire because it has great songs as well as a small documentary. Gimme more U2 documentaries dammit :madspit:

ZOO TV and PoP Mart were both filmed by outstanding man David Mallet , and as videos were great . after them Boston elevation seems like a very clean and soft, MTV hollywood copy of U2 . it's a good show , but Streets, Bullet , WOWY , from Mexico and sydney are better then boston types , for example gone , it's pretty good version of the song on Elevation dvd , but on POPmart it's damn overwhelming , when bono hits high notes and edge jumps with his guitar at the beginning .With or Without You ... the diference between Elevation ver. and Sydney/Mexico ver is like difference between films : City Of Angels and Wings Of Desire . nothing more to say .:lemon: :lemon: :lemon:

Popmart has everything! It has captured a great performance with excellent songs being played live! Also the whole grandure of the set and the tour just make it visually a great video to watch!! At least that's my opinion.:yes::yes:

Boston Elevation, because Elevation is my favorite U2 tour. It was a combination of what was best from the '80's and the best from the '90's, which was damned hard to do because those two decades were so different. It was using both reverence and irreverence. I don't think they've ever quite pulled that off....until Elevation! That's so unbelievable difficult to do that only U2 could pull it off in the first place. So because of its difficulty and quality, it's tops.

I voted for Elevation for all the reasons Verte76 said. I have such a special love for that tour it holds my heart. Bono is just beautiful in WOWY!

ZOOTV was probably more entertaining, and Bono sure was hot. He was also hot in Rattle and Hum, but it was not such an entertaining movie. I wil always love Red Rocks too.

sonehing else about zoo tv sydney , when you see Edge , Larry and Bono became as one with the audience , except adam they all really enjoy the show , the best days of their music lives , the show shows us all sides of u2 in perfect shape , old classic U2 ( Where The Streets Have No Name , Running To stand still ,bullet the blue sky , pride , angel of harlem , new year's day ) and a new one ( numb , zoo station , the fly etc ) .

I voted for POP Mart Live from Mexico! I just love watching and don't get tired of it! I so want it on DVD! The fans the atmosphere was just aweome!

I can honestly say, I'm not too fond of ZooTV Live from Australia! The audience just doesn't seem to into it, I don't know, doesn't do it for me as much as POP from Mex!

I voted for Zoo TV as I can see a lot of other people:cool:

It was hard though, I love them all:heart: :heart:

The part I really dig about the Sydney Zoo TV video is the back to back Angel of Harlem and Stay on the mini stage. It's so great!!!

hotpepper said:
I voted for Zoo TV as I can see a lot of other people:cool:

It was hard though, I love them all:heart: :heart:

The part I really dig about the Sydney Zoo TV video is the back to back Angel of Harlem and Stay on the mini stage. It's so great!!!

fokin A':lol: :lol:

Zoo Tv rules forever

SkeeK said:
Zooo TV.

Please god release the fookin thing on DVD soon! Or maybe that's up to the band or the recording company to do.. but I'm sending myself all the way up to god anyway.

I have it on DVD. Of course, it's an "unofficial" version, but DVD nonetheless. Now I can bounce between songs. Yay! :D

Back
Top Bottom