The Best Of Live

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sharry_lt

Acrobat
hey!there is "the best of 1980-90", soon there will be "the best of 1990-2001".But almost every u2 fan says that u2 is better live band than studio band...so how come there are (ok-will be) 2 STUDIO BESTS and no live "the best of''?
I suggest 4 u2 to make "the best of live" album!!!in it would be included best u2's live songs!!!
what do u think???what songs do you suggest to be included in this "almost every fan's dream album"?
I suggest a few:"mysterious ways (live from ZOOTV)", "Elevation", "bullet The Blue Sky"!:up:

Best of Live...

Well, if they do make a Best Of Live album, they would absolutely have to include Bad. Bad is probably one of my all time favorites of U2. It's such a strong song with great lyrics. It starts out slow, builds to a crescendo, and then dies down. Another one you would have to include would be Where The Streets Have No Name. That song is AMAZING live. Anyway, that's my opinion...:yes:

Unfortunitly they'd only use the official releases (Wide Awake, Under A Blood Red Sky and probably the Zoo TV, Popmart and Elevation videos).

Would be nice but somehow I doubt it.

P.S. Just read today that Slane 2 won't be released but is likely for a television appearance. This is according to Hot Press anyway.

Last edited:
1. streets
2. Last Night on Earth
3. Bad
4. Staring at the Sun (acoustic)
5. Stay (acoustic)
6. Fly (elevation)
7. Pride
8. One
9. Until the End of the World
10. 40
11. Please
12. I will follow
13. Bullet the Blue Sky
14. With or Without You
15. Sunday Bloody Sunday
16. Walk On

Not in this order.....probably forgot a couple but this would be good.

Joshua_Tree_Hugger said:
Unfortunitly they'd only use the official releases (Wide Awake, Under A Blood Red Sky and probably the Zoo TV, Popmart and Elevation videos).

Would be nice but somehow I doubt it.

P.S. Just read today that Slane 2 won't be released but is likely for a television appearance. This is according to Hot Press anyway.
well we CAN dream and wish anyway....;)
2.:sad:

Back
Top Bottom