the bearess is back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
shes been seen posting in the where the forum on chart positions in canada (stuck)

------------------
~stadtmueller

Not yet "physically" back in the New World; I believe he is in Rome, at least he was over the weekend when he visited chat on a couple of occasions. He expects to return after Channukah but before Christmas.

He said to tell everyone (except foray) "hello."

~U2Alabama

Originally posted by U2Bama:
He said to tell everyone (except foray) "hello."
~U2Alabama

frown.gif

he sucks

4a

Originally posted by Zoomerang96:
make me

all right maybe you feel a bit more joyful after elaborating on this awesome u2puzzle:

"U2" has a concert that starts in 17 minutes and they must all cross a bridge to get to the stage. All four men begin on the same side of the bridge. It's night, and pitch black out. The bridge can only support 2 men at a time, and a fall would be certain death. There is only one flashlight, which must be used for every trip across the bridge. Any part who crosses, whether 1 or 2 people must use the flashlight for each and every trip across, it can not be thrown, etc. A pair of men must walk together at the rate of the slower man's pace. Their paces are:

Bono - 1 minute to cross the bridge
Edge - 2 minutes to cross the bridge
Adam-5 minutes to cross the bridge
Larry - 10 minutes to cross the bridge

Example, if Bono and Larry cross together, the total elapsed time for the crossing is 10 minutes (Larry's slower pace, remember?) If Larry then returns the flashlight to the starting side, another 10 minutes have elapsed, for a total of 20 minutes and they are late for the concert, a riot ensues, and hundreds die. Can you figure out how they can all cross within the 17 minutes, and remember, only 2 men at a time on the bridge, and every trip, no matter what direction it is in, must have the flashlight along to see, or fall and die.

that seriously is funny considerating the context you say that in. your other thread with this is actually pretty funny. thanks.

(isnt sarcastic for once)

------------------
-death bear

Originally posted by Flaming Friar Sr:
Can you figure out how they can all cross within the 17 minutes, and remember, only 2 men at a time on the bridge, and every trip, no matter what direction it is in, must have the flashlight along to see, or fall and die.

well? what's the answer? i'm on winter break now so i'm not required to use my brain. (yes, i do *have* one, although i'm sure some of you think i don't.)

------------------
have a nice day! ;)
royal chat nutte for both interference and U2OL, as proclaimed by sir rafaroni (the mexico city treat) :D
U2: 62%
dd: 37%

-------
proof 2001 simon is bangable:
<Rox> I bang 2001 simon every morning
<J-Tree> you think he'd get tired from being hard all the time

john nude!

bearess? youve pulled this trick before.

how funny are old jokes that have been repeated 900 times? exactly. probably as interesting as me and my over-obsessiveness towards the bears back a while.

so nice of you to care though. i personally dont give a rats ass about you, to bad this is only a one way street. i feel sorry for you.

aaaaaaass.

------------------
-death bear

cheer up! yes i do care but i just cant forget you said you were a girlie one time. its ok if you want me to stop just close your eyes and think so. no need for swearing!

------------------
~stadtmueller

Back
Top Bottom