The Band's Opinion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kiki

New Yorker
mainly in my fantasy land.....ooooo how I wish it
I know this awsome band and I'm really close to the lead singer, and he talked with someone from Principle Managment in Dublin about sending over a demo tape for U2 to listen to.
Who ever he spoke to, they said to go ahead and send it off, they'd get it to them only he never went ahead with it.

Now I am leaving for Dublin on Tuesday and will be there for 2 months. I have a bunch of cd's of theirs, but where should I start? Does anyone know of any Producers in Dublin and where I could find them? I want to help this band out because they really are amazing.:lemon: :lemon: :lemon: :lemon: :lemon:

Does your friend know you're moving to Dublin? You could mail them to Principle while you're there...or you could drop them off ;)

Oh no! I'm not moving to Dublin, I'm going there for school. I'll be studying at Trinity University for the entire summer, and actually it's my boyfriends band so yes he knows that I'll be there.

I just wanted opinions on what to say or who exactly to go to. Do I go to Principle or do I go to Windmill Lane? Or do I go somewhere completely different?

:tongue:

Well, if Principle said to send them...you could hand deliver them as the band's "manager" :yes: That way, you'd have an excuse for taking them in person to Principle...
Dublin in the summer...how fun!

I know this awesome band too- the teenage son of a good friend and his friends. They are a lot like U2 were when they were young and I know U2 would like them if they only got to hear them. I think we all feel that way, but U2 can't listen to everyone's really awesome band, so I'd be afraid to even try. Good luck to your friends though, there are other ways.

Serioiusly though.... here you go:

The offices of Principle Management can be found at

Principle Management Ltd.
30-32 Sir John Rogerson s Quay,
Dublin 2,
Ireland.

or
Principle Management Inc.
250 West 57th Street,
Suite 1502,
New York,
NY10019,
USA.

Good luck!

Do they have a website? I'd like to hear this band. Where are they from? Lemme know how you do!

Back
Top Bottom