The annoying people of Queenzone insulting Bono and U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

prideofzootv

War Child
take a look at this thread on Queenzone!

a simple Question of "what does Bono think about Queen"

and it turns into a Bono/ U2 slagging off session! specially about Bono in Africa! its stupid! take a look!

h**p://www. queenzone. com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=806403

Bug said:
Wow.
They've even got the bogus flying hat story.

That thread officially sucks.

I saw that too. I think we need to put out a Public Service Announcement saying that story isn’t true, if you’re going to criticize Bono at least use things that are true. Than we can point them in the direction of this board if they are still looking for valid points to criticize :wink:

Actually, I found it very funny. You can't take that seriously...

Basically, the people out there are just trying to prove that Freddie was better than Bono. You can't compare them, artistically or politically speaking.

Since I'm both a U2 freak and a Queen freak, that makes me a little sad... but not sadder than I got when I realized that U2 and Queen (what's left of it, at least) played a concert together and didn't play a single song with members of both bands... (except that freaky Anastasia song, of course)

not really,its just the ppl of Queenzone keep thinkin Bono is after pulicity and attention since what happened backstage at Live Aid

prideofzootv said:
not really,its just the ppl of Queenzone keep thinkin Bono is after pulicity and attention since what happened backstage at Live Aid

I'll bite...what happened backstage?

after Queen had been on stage Freddie was all hyped up, practically pinning ALL guys against a wall asking for a snog or something else *ahem*

so who does he bump into on his mission? the very young and great Bono!

what does he do? Pins him up against a wall and says?

"what do you think of me now darling?"

Bono being young couldnt really understand what the hell was going on! he just said something along the lines of "you were great" i think, not 100% sure what bono sed, but thats what happened, Freddie that day was feeling very, well, turned on and wanted some action :p

Well, Queen are the best band ever. Perhaps not as popular as succesfull or as succesfull as U2 but damn was their music impressive. Even in the 70's they were light years ahead of any other band from today.

Queen are the number 1 band of all time, that is official, they experimented in 82 with sounds that were apparently popular, they got stick, became unpopular with the US in 84 cos of I Want to Break Free, but still remained numebr 1 band,
There performance at Live Aid stole the show, before they came on, Live Aid beloned to U2 due to the long performance of Bad.

U2 are the number 2 band in the world, they also wiulling to try new things, a rock band with pop songs etc.

There were never any statements by Bono about them being better, infact he prety much knew Queen were number 1 and could never beat them, they didnt want to try.

It shows how stupid some people can be with the two greatest bands in the world. what i think it is, is thef act Bono is still alive and is still touring, and the people on Queenzone cant handle that fact tha Queen have probably done there final tour ever. immaturaty i tell you

U2girl said:
When did Bono ever state he could outsing Freddie?

He never did, if you ask me. Probably because he knows he can't. However, I don't think that's the question... Bono is as great a showman as Freddie was, for example.

come on, the Beatles were the best band ever if you're looking at the past.
I say thank God for all of them.

"He hated them and thought he could outsing the no talent wanker with the cat screeching voice and overpowering rape friendly personality, Freddie any day of the week (reference to Freddie hugging Bono at Live aid)... "

Oh yes, Bono definitely has a rape-friendly personality :eyebrow: - the utter bollocks some people come out with sometimes is amazing....

U2, Queen, The Beatles... hmmm, I was just waiting for an excuse to post this:

bpf.jpg

My all-time favourite pic.

Last edited:
yep, the queenzoners are totally immature, and talk out there arses! you go into the personal section, you will see how immature they get, and believe it or not most of em all fully grown adults!

they fight with each other and argue at almost anything possible!

Freddie Mercury is the greatest frontman of all time. Bono is merely a cool, preening, dancing gorilla in comparison.

Stop being so goddam uptight.

reading in a magazine ages ago about bono and freddie at live aid.

BONO : " freddie caught me backstage and had me against a wall , he was friendly and said he really liked me"

BONO : i told the guys ( u2 ) " he's a bit gay isnt he " the band laughed for days.

near enough to that effect lol.

couldnt careless what queen fans say , just because they have seen better days doesnt mean they casn start slagging of the biggest band in the world.

ironic really , the virus that killed freddie is the exact virus bono campaigns about week in week out and the queen fans dont cut him some slask! pathetic.

Canadiens1160 said:
Freddie Mercury is the greatest frontman of all time. Bono is merely a cool, preening, dancing gorilla in comparison.

Stop being so goddam uptight.

:lmao:

This is dying to be photoshopped.

:lol: The Pleba ref cracks me up...

I'd say the guys have the utmost respect for a band like Queen. Don't any Queen fans remember U2 contributing to 'A Concert For Life'? :sigh: I just sent my vhs copy away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom