the achtung/zoo/pop-era appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh my god, how many times does it need to be said? NO POP TALK IN THE ZOO ERA APPRECIATION THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are singing two Pop songs in a row!! What part of this don't you understand!?!?!?!??!!

namkcuR said:
oh my god, how many times does it need to be said? NO POP TALK IN THE ZOO ERA APPRECIATION THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are singing two Pop songs in a row!! What part of this don't you understand!?!?!?!??!!

ROTFL :lmao:

namkcuR said:
this is my thread and i am allowing pop talk. look at the thread title! :D

KhanadaRhodes said:

this is my thread and i am allowing pop talk. look at the thread title! :D

Your thread my ass! This is a continuation of the thread ***I*** created, ownership is still mine, and it was NEVER a Pop-era appreciation thread. You take 'pop-era' out of the title right now and start talking about the actual Zoo-era!! Grrrrrr.

P.S. I think you closed the other thread five posts early.

namkcuR said:
Your thread my ass! This is a continuation of the thread ***I*** created, ownership is still mine, and it was NEVER a Pop-era appreciation thread. You take 'pop-era' out of the title right now and start talking about the actual Zoo-era!! Grrrrrr.

P.S. I think you closed the other thread five posts early.
i will do no such thing!! demand for including pop in here is like 5 to 1! :D

yeah we were done with one song and i thought it wouldn't look right for the next song to carry over to two threads so i went ahead and closed it.

Zootlesque said:
Dude chill! Pop rules and it's part of the same fabric.

No it's not, that's that thing that is really bugging me. AB/Zooropa and Pop are not the same era. Pop is its own era, it had a different point to it. Just because they were made in the same decade doesn't mean they're the same.

you know I found it hard to recive
cause you my love I could never believe
please please please

Song done. Back to AB/Zooropa....

Is it getting better or do you feel the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom