The Achtung Baby House of Worship!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
of course the answer to that would be One, in terms of importance. but i think that in musical terms, probably The Fly or Zoo station were just as important because they are the 2 i feel sound totally different from anything the band had produced before.

I think, personally, The Fly is a hinge, it comes in the middle of the album and is the phone call from hell! Sums it all up, really.

*bumpy*

Ah, chick, if only everyone would love their own threads the way you do! You must be great with pets! :wink:

Hmm you'd have to ask Edge that. Didn't you know he's my pet? Mwahaha.

Hmm, AB's made me flip. I don't love the thread cause it's mine, I just love AB :D

If heartland itself can get 2 threads, then there should be 2 forums to discuss Achtung's beauty, music...

FOR THOSE WHO SAY JOSHUA IS THE BEST ALBUM:

EVERYTHING YOU KNOW IS WRONG

.........:wink: until yesterday, when I listened to the whole thing, beginning to end.

The Disciple's review helped a lot. But now, I do respect it a great deal.

My favorite song is probably Acrobat, because it is the most interesting, new. One is untouchable. There are so many good melodies and such, though.

I'm really glad I finally got this album, though. U2 makes a whole lot more sense now that I know this time period. I always thought that something bad happened to them in the 90s, but, now I get it all

I've currently got the guitar from "ultraviolet" stuck in my head, and Love is Blindess

Did you see the "One" documentary?
Like they didn't have anything until one, when they came up with one, then they made the best album ever

Back
Top Bottom