The Achtung Baby Guitar Mix

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

namkcuR

ONE love, blood, life
I just made this - it's a single track, like a promotional track kind of thing - comprised of what I feel are Edge's greatest moments from AB. I've taken various guitar intros, solos, and outros taken from 'Zoo Station, 'Even Better Than The Real Thing', 'Until The End Of The World', 'The Fly, 'Mysterious Ways', 'Acrobat', and 'Love Is Blindness', and segued them all together in what seems an order that allows for relatively smooth transitions and that minimizes jarring transitions. This track clocks in at 6:58.

Give it a listen - enjoy!

http://tinyurl.com/mel48

Ok the transitions make me jump like shit lol. Never shit myself up soo much on a song lol.

The Fly -> EBTTRT and MW -> LiB were a little jarring.

LiB -> Acrobat -> The Fly -> UtEotW -> The Fly was pure perfection.

I liked it :up:

I agree with LMP for the most part. Some transitions were amazing and some were a bit sudden. Loved the UTEOTW solo/ending transition. Same with the EBTTRT intro/solo one. But maybe you could've cut out the "it's no..." at the beginning of Fly. I don't know if that would've thrown the whole thing offbeat though. And perhaps a LIB ending would have been better. Overall it was quite delicious! Achtung is truly Edge's peak and this proves it.

Zootlesque said:
I agree with LMP for the most part. Some transitions were amazing and some were a bit sudden. Loved the UTEOTW solo/ending transition. Same with the EBTTRT intro/solo one. But maybe you could've cut out the "it's no..." at the beginning of Fly. I don't know if that would've thrown the whole thing offbeat though. And perhaps a LIB ending would have been better. Overall it was quite delicious! Achtung is truly Edge's peak and this proves it.

Yeah, the 'it's no' had to be there. I tried it without it and the whole thing was thrown offbeat.

I couldn't end with LIB because A. I needed it to segue into Acrobat and B. I really wanted to end it with The Fly's outro...it's just monsterous.

Back
Top Bottom