THBAO on the next tour?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RavenBlue

Blue Crack Addict
They revisited Boy on the last tour, and I imagine they'll likely dab a bit in it again but wouldn't it be great if they took songs from October and War this time around. I've really been digging Two Hearts lately, and I think it would translate well now. I'd be interested to see how they'd perform it.

And, you know, I'd love to hear Drowning Man. Maybe just a simple no frills acoustic version :drool:

yeah THBAO would be pretty awesome :rockon:

but I'd prefer to see Unforgettable Fire or some other songs off JT like In God's Country make the set...

or what about Trip Through Your Wires? anyone? That would be awesome :rockon:

From October, I'd love to see the title track as a transitioning song, that would be so cool...I think they'd do a better job with it now too.

Another Time, Another Place would be :drool::drool::drool:
Edge's guitar rocks on that song!!!!

and I would love to hear Exit comming back....

I'm another one who would love to her A Celebration too... I wonder why they won't at least give it a try.

I Threw A Brick Through A Window, Scarlet, Surrender, Tomorrow.. come on U2 :) Throw some 'o these our way.. please :wink:

THBAO- this is a love it or hate it type song, but I love it. Was a pretty big hit from War, easy to forget with SBS, NYD and our favorite, Drowning man. This, IGC and Another time, another place are the three I would like to see that have a fair shot at making it into the setlist. People always say I am crazy when I say this, but if RTSS came back, The Ocean and An cat dubh, etc, then why not the ones I mentioned. JT was mined to get RTSS, why not again for IGC? Same for Boy and another time.

I would almost bet the house on IGC full band coming back.

Back
Top Bottom