that kid in the video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elisa519_U2adik

The Fly
Who's that kid in the I Will Follow video? I've seen that kid in several U2 videos and pics. Do you know who was that kid? where is he now?

P.S.
Sorry if I asked several "who" questions.

then...

1011582.jpg

B000001F3C.02.MZZZZZZZ.jpg

now...

jacko_mug.jpg

LOL ^^^^headache's post

I remember reading in the Bill Flanagan book that Michael Jackson wanted to buy a huge promo poster for 'War' after it was removed from Virgin Records. I guess the boy fascination didn't start that long ago..

LemonMacPhisto said:

I remember reading in the Bill Flanagan book that Michael Jackson wanted to buy a huge promo poster for 'War' after it was removed from Virgin Records. I guess the boy fascination didn't start that long ago..

Yep, saw that a few weeks ago when I was reading that book.........that MJ incident is definitely........well, definitely something.....

Peter Rowen is now a pretty famous photographer in Dublin. he's pretty cute! did anyone see him in the movie "The Snapper", in 1993?

I have pics of him but no way to get them online. he has a website peterrowen.com and on the website irishweddingsonline.com theres definitely a picture of him. you should check out "The Snapper", its very funny. he has a small role in it and he's really young and cute!

Back
Top Bottom