That ipod thang is pretty damn good

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JOFO

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
ok, I'll admit it: the ipod is great. it sounds fantastic. they really did a great job on it. not just the u2 ipod, but ipods in general. now, the u2 ipod, whatever, you still have to buy the music, but I'm glad I have one. really, it's the best sounding audio device I own.

*throws $25 walkman in trash*:madspit:

Yes. It makes you're whole music collection easier to listen to. Load up 5,000 songs. Plug into stereo. Play on random. Perfect.

I'm Ready said:
its great but i prefer my stereo thingy so i can listen to music louder:wink:

yeah, the one drawback is the volume all the way up is not LOUD enough sometimes....

*cancels hearing aid*

That's what I did! I have to crank my pod and the stereo to get the volume anywhere near "loud," but it's great.

I heart my iPod.

i got an i-river, i actually like them better than ipods after using one for a while.

but they're both great. i guess i 7ust like the extra features that an i-river has.

good times.

MrBrau1 said:

That's why you buy an adaptor from Radioshack and hook it up to your home stereo. Perfection!

:drool:

Zoomerang96 said:
i got an i-river, i actually like them better than ipods after using one for a while.

but they're both great. i guess i 7ust like the extra features that an i-river has.

good times.

yeah, but not as good as when I called velvet revolver "cashmere bazooka".

now that was some good times.

Zoomerang96 said:
i don't remember that good time. sorry.

well, I've done it in like 7 threads now.
to me it's still funny, but not as funny as listening to them play so horribly out of tune at live 8.

MrBrau1 said:

That's why you buy an adaptor from Radioshack and hook it up to your home stereo. Perfection!

since my stereo thingy holds 10 cds at once thats not really worth it because that still drains ipod battery and i probably wont listen to more than 10 cds at once:wink:

i love my ipod for roadtrips and vacations though

I love my little Jebediah. He's so nice, follows me everywhere, sings all my favourite songs in my ear, probably doing irreversable damage to my hearing as well as increasing the amount of bacteria in my ear by over 400x.
Still, I can't imagine doing anything without him now. I just wish I hadn't smooshed one of his speakers.:(

I :heart: my Ipod. I'm still having trouble listening to it in the car though. I have the I-trip and I get so much static I don't bother with it. Is there a better way to use it in the car?:help:

I love my Ipod too goes with me everywhere, because carrying around a walkman with a bunch of cds was getting heavy.:wink:
:heart: ipod :heart:

Numb1075 said:
ipod was the greatest gift i ever got.....except for maybe the Milenium Falcon when I was 7.:wink:

I give the prize to the millenium falcon.
I also had an x wing.:up:

iPod is the best thing ever to listen to music.

I definitely gave up on the black covers for the earphones. They kept falling off so I just ignored them. :madspit:

Other than that I am glad as hell with my iPod.:dance:

when i first got my iPod, it was a bit of a hassle because it took me forever to upload and organize my music. of course, being the obsessive freak that i am, my music all had to be correctly titled and categorized in the right genre, etc etc...

but once i got enough songs on my iPod...i carry it everywhere i go...i can't live without it anymore. too bad it's all scratched up though. :( i haven't named mine yet.

just curious...do most of y'all have the u2 ipod?

I have the U2 pod, and am very glad I bought a leather case for it, so it's still very nice and shiny.

xtihn said:
when i first got my iPod, it was a bit of a hassle because it took me forever to upload and organize my music. of course, being the obsessive freak that i am, my music all had to be correctly titled and categorized in the right genre, etc etc...
I did that too! And to make things worse, I was shocked to look on other people's iPod's and see all the songs named 'Track 1' etc.

And I don't have the U2 iPod. I'm not too worried about it though -- I'm happy with it having U2 on the inside if not on the outside.
btw, mine's all scatched too :sad: They should have made them scratch-proof or something.

xtihn said:

but once i got enough songs on my iPod...i carry it everywhere i go...i can't live without it anymore. too bad it's all scratched up though. :( i haven't named mine yet.

just curious...do most of y'all have the u2 ipod?

mine is scratched too :sad: I even have a case I keep it in but it still gets all scratched up.

I didn't have to organize my music too much thanks to iTunes using gracenotes but I had some mix CDs and improperly tagged mp3s I had to deal with...I don't care about genre though, I just deal with song name, artist, album, and track number. Everything else is unimportant.

Bono is indeed a U2-edition iPod :heart: I love Bono!! Bono is in my pants a lot.

In my pocket.

You know.

I don't know where i'd be without my ipod. I listen to it every day for hours at a time.

I must be the only person here with no desire to ever own an iPod.

Back
Top Bottom