That ipod thang is pretty damn good

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, for once everyone in a thread is in agreement, ipod = rawk...cool :)

Yeah i've got a 40gb version, non U2, but it does have a shit load of U2 on it i must admit, not as much as it used to (i had to get rid of some of my bootlegs :-( ) but it's still full of music that i enjoy :)

AtomicBono said:
Bono is indeed a U2-edition iPod :heart: I love Bono!! Bono is in my pants a lot.

In my pocket.

You know.

:lol:

i would kill just to claim that bono is in my pants a lot. i would totally have his baby if he weren't married. hahahahah....

maybe i should name my iPod too. should it be a she or he? if it were a he i'd name him Larry. i donno...

JOFO said:

yeah, the one drawback is the volume all the way up is not LOUD enough sometimes....

*cancels hearing aid*

go on google and do a search for eupod. that is a program that alters the volume capacity on the ipod by up to as many as 80 decibels....i use it all the time and it is safe as can be..it sounds way better coming out of the itrip too.....let me know what you think.

redkat said:
I :heart: my Ipod. I'm still having trouble listening to it in the car though. I have the I-trip and I get so much static I don't bother with it. Is there a better way to use it in the car?:help:

the best thing to do is pick a station that isnt being used that doent have other big stations around it...here in new york, i use 87.9 and 89.7 with no problems whatsoever. i also have the itrip with that eupod program fixing the volume and its super loud and static free.....:)

Note to self......get an IPOD!! want one but i think I'm going to go for the shuffle version. At least It looks like I will be happy with it.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom