thanks to corrs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ya i would but i don't have the cd here with me right now....its in the states...my cousin is borrowin half of my U2 cds..right now..i get them back during xmas....so if any one can kindly look in the cd cover for me and tell me what it says i would appreciate it..thanks.

That would be too late then. :wink:

*walks downstairs, takes the ATYCLB CD, walks back up, starts browsing the Thank You section*

...management...family...crew...Madonna's sister...more family...
Ah yes, here it is: Andrea Corr (for those wondering, on the 9th line).
She's the only Corr thanked though.

C ya!

Marty

Popmartijn said:

*walks downstairs, takes the ATYCLB CD, walks back up, starts browsing the Thank You section*

C ya!

Marty

thank u so much! i really appreciate it.

does anyone know....why she was thanked? just cuz she's a friend? or help wiht song...inspiration for song?

Popmartijn said:

C ya!

Marty

Madonna's sister?
*scratches head*

beau2ifulday said:
Madonna's sister?
*scratches head*

Yes, Melanie Ciccione (sp? Now I am at work and not close to the ATYCLB booklet). Madonna's sister, wife to country singer Joe Henry. And oh, manager of Daniel Lanois at that time.

:)

Marty

Since Bono does duets with bottom of the barrel singers like Andrea Corr, then perhaps it won't be far-fetched to realize my dream of having Bono do a duet with Avril Lavigne who is slightly higher up the barrel than Andrea Corr.

Cheers,

J

jick said:
Since Bono does duets with bottom of the barrel singers like Andrea Corr, then perhaps it won't be far-fetched to realize my dream of having Bono do a duet with Avril Lavigne who is slightly higher up the barrel than Andrea Corr.

Cheers,

J

I assume you are joking. Andrea Corr has a lovely voice, but I would agree that as the Corrs are a pop band whose writing/lyrics are not exactly "deep", the matchup with Bono was a little awkward. Nevertheless, compared to Avril, the Corrs are the second coming of U2.

Back
Top Bottom