Thank you!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elvis

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Thanks to everyone that has donated or made suggestions...

It is now possible to atleast move onto the next phase of planning of 'what to do'. We have enough money now to get us through next months expenses.

To the -few- negative folks out there... my quesiton to you is, "why are you even here if you hate it so much?"

Joel

------------------
-Elvis
http://interference.com

Elvis, just to let you know. My Econ 101 thread is not mocking anything, it's an idea that would be fun even though it won't happen. If I can live in a house with 6 babes I'm all for it.

every1 needs a hobby - keepin tabs on *insert whatever adjective you think of when u think of elvis here* is mine
biggrin.gif

Great! I was just about to kick in some money, but I'll save my very low reserves for the future if you still need the help.

I'll be glad to keep sharing love and U2 with all of you here at interference. This is really a great forum, it sure does make my day sometimes!

Yayyyyyyyyyy!!!
Now i can continue to spread mischief, mirth, and my hot blooded opinions all throughout the forum!
biggrin.gif

p.s. Sorry I cant help with donations - i cant even afford to keep myself operating at the moment.
frown.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Joel-

I donated via snail mail. At 1st I tried pay-pal but that it was too aggravating..

So I mailed you off a 5000.00 check,er...5.00 check..

Wished it could of been more but the friggin alimony is killin me...

Late,
Sir BrunoIX

------------------
"..it's about breaking barriers, transcending boundries and conquering great divides"-Bono 1987

---------
An open letter to Bono from myself www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

Back
Top Bottom