Sydney ZooTV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I pity all who haven't seen it...ZooTV is mind-blowing. Great concert, I hope they release it on DVD...is there any chance of any other Zoo concerts being released?? That would rule so much.

what were the best Zoo concerts apart from Sydney? i have the bootleg of one of the Dublin ZooTV concerts which is brilliant....but what other great ones are there?

Zoo TV Washington is a good one, so is ZooTV Stockholm. Quality on those two dvd bootlegs are really good.

ZooTV Sydney features Bono as the character of Machphisto
ZooTV Washington and Stockholm feature him as Mirrorball man.

After hearing The Fly on Achtung. Then a few later months see this mind blow concert on video. Propelled me to be a u2 fan and never to look back.

Sken said:
Zoo TV Washington is a good one, so is ZooTV Stockholm. Quality on those two dvd bootlegs are really good.

:yes: Great DVDs

ZooTV Sydney has some of my favorite U2 moments on it. Notably the RTSS---> Streets segment and, of course, Can't Help Falling In Love.

Top notch. :up:

Oh my god, I made a serious post.

Perhaps the greatest tour in rock history.

Although I must admit, even though I have always held that ZooTV is indisputably the best, recently I have taken an extreme liking to Popmart.

They are both mind-blowing.

The Identi-kit Rock Star :drool:

namkcuR said:
Perhaps the greatest tour in rock history.

Although I must admit, even though I have always held that ZooTV is indisputably the best, recently I have taken an extreme liking to Popmart.

They are both mind-blowing.

The Identi-kit Rock Star :drool:

Agreed. They are equally amazing in my opinion. Much as I love this new tour I don't think it could beat ZooTV or Popmart...

Earnie Shavers said:
My hometown, and I was out of town. :mad:

Not my hometown and I still missed it - well, I was sitting on a step outside the stadium listening! :lol:

(I saw the concert the night before - the one without Adam)

Zoo TV Sydney --> :bow: :bow: :bow:

All of Zoo TV --> :bow: :bow: :bow:

Cannot wait for this to be officially released on DVD!

Actually I do like Zoo TV Sydney ... it was a GREAT show !! :drool:

But I've always favored PopMart ... as that show was absolutely
INCREDIBLE ... it totally blew Zoo TV away !! ... :yes:

A fun time was had by all :applaud:

zoo.bmp

ZOOTV Sydney is the proof that U2 were on top of their game then..so much humor, so much confidence, so much rock 'n roll..and bono's voice is simply out of this world on this tour...
Bullet->Running->intro streets is the best thing they have ever done and unfortunately will ever do

saw them 2 times in Rotterdam...MacPhisto made his debut...thunderstorm above us 5000 crazy fans and he stood there with the make up sliding down his face singing with or without you..It's hard not being critical sometimes nowadays when I recall that moment of utter coolness

:drool:

zwervers2 said:
ZOOTV Sydney is the proof that U2 were on top of their game then..so much humor, so much confidence, so much rock 'n roll..and bono's voice is simply out of this world on this tour...
Bullet->Running->intro streets is the best thing they have ever done and unfortunately will ever do

saw them 2 times in Rotterdam...MacPhisto made his debut...thunderstorm above us 5000 crazy fans and he stood there with the make up sliding down his face singing with or without you..It's hard not being critical sometimes nowadays when I recall that moment of utter coolness

:drool:

I meant to say 50000 :wink:

Zootlesque said:
I still haven't seen it! :scream:

Wait until you see Running To Stand Still's ending - Cuz I can't help falling in love with you.

UNBELIEVABLE

Zooropa/ZooTV Sydney was great...best moment the acoustic version of "Stay (Faraway So Close)"! If they release this on DVD they'd better add back "TTTYAATW"!!

However this was the start of Bono's "Fat Elvis" period...:ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom