***Survivor: You can't fight fate (Singles Finals Rd 15)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote OFF the single you like the LEAST

• New Year’s Day/Treasure (Whatever Happened To Pete The Chop?)/I Threw A Brick (live)/A Day Without M

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sunday Bloody Sunday/Endless Deep/New Year’s Day (US Remix)/THBAO 7” Edit/THBAO (US remix)

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Pride/Boomerang I/Boomerang II/4th Of July (long)/11 O’clock Tick Tock (long)/Touch

• The Unforgettable Fire/The Three Sunrises/Love Comes Tumbling/Bass Trap/Sixty Seconds In Kingdom Com

Votes: 38 36.9%
  • With Or Without You/Luminous Times/Walk To The Water

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For/Spanish Eyes/Deep In The Heart

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Where The Streets Have No Name/Silver And Gold/The Sweetest Thing (original version)/Race Against Ti

• All I Want Is You (single edit and album version)/Unchained Melody/Everlasting Love

• The Fly/Alex Descends Into Hell For A Bottle Of Milk-Korova 1/The Lounge Fly Mix

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • One/Lady With The Spinning Head/Satellite Of Love/Night And Day (Steel String Remix)

• Even Better Than The Real Thing/Salome/Where Did It All Go Wrong?/Lady With The Spinning Head (Exten

• Stay (Faraway, So Close!)/I've Got You Under My Skin/Slow Dancing (without Willie Nelson)/Lemon (Bad

• Staring At The Sun/North And South Of The River/Your Blue Room/Numerous SATS Remixes

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • [Popheart EP] Please (live)/Where The Streets Have No Name (live)/With Or Without You (live)/Staring

Votes: 40 38.8%
  • If God Will Send His Angels (single version)/Slow Dancing (featuring Willie Nelson)/Two Shots Of Hap

Votes: 5 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Popheart has taken a two-vote lead in the waning hours/minutes of this round.

Axver, I know you're tempted, but you can't end the round early.

beli said:
Liam are you a POM? Scot? Irish? Welsh? French?

and why are you awake at 3:30am? lol

He's an Aussie like us.

And POPHEART IS LOSING?! BY TWO?! What glorious divine intervention just took place? Close round, close!

I'm Irish, but I live in Australia. Been here since I was six months old. And 3:30am is early for me, I usually stay up till about 11am.

And I'm about the same age of Axver, if you need to know. You could always hit me up on MSN if you want...just ask and ye shall recieve.

Last edited:
Ah, then let me correct my last post to LIVES in Australia like us.

Then again, I'm not an 'Aussie like us' either. This place is corrupting me. I've found myself saying I'm Australian a few times in the last few months. OK, so I'm a citizen and thus am Australian, but ... LONG LIVE NEW ZEALAND!!!

And WHY WON'T THIS ROUND CLOSE?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom