SURVIVOR: Winner of ATYCLB and start of Miscellaneous Qualifiers!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveC

Blue Crack Addict
The last round was close for most of it till the loser pulled out a whack of votes right at the end. The winner of ATYCLB is...

WALK ON!!!

FINAL LIST FOR ATYCLB
11. Walk On
10. Kite
9. Beautiful Day
8. Stuck in a Moment You Can't Get Out Of
7. Elevation
6. In a Little While
5. When I Look at the World
4. Wild Honey
3. New York
2. Peace on Earth
1. Grace

The votes broke down as follows:
Kite - 25
Walk On - 19
TOTAL: 44 votes

The Winners Thus Far
Boy: Out of Control
October: Tomorrow
War: New Year's Day
The Unforgettable Fire: A Sort of Homecoming
The Joshua Tree: Where the Streets Have No Name
Rattle & Hum: All I Want is You
Achtung Baby: One
Zooropa: Lemon
POP: Please
All That You Can't Leave Behind: Walk On
Miscellaneous:
New Album (?):
Grand Champion:

And now for the Miscellaneous Qualifier rounds!

Here's how the Miscellaneous rounds will work. The Misc Rounds will be split into two, the Miscellaneous Qualifiers and the Miscellaneous Finals. For the Qualifiers, there are 14 groups of 4 or 5 songs each. You vote for the song you think is the strongest of that group. The song that receives the most votes in any particular group will move on to the Miscellaneous Qualifiers. The rest are out for good. As I said there are 14 groups. Once we go through all the Groups we will move on to the Miscellaneous Finals. These will work like an NHL playoff tree. The 2 songs will go up against each other and the one with the most votes moves on to the next round until there are 2, then that winner will be the Miscellaneous winner. All clear? If you have any questions just ask me by e-mail at u2_13@hotmail.com.

So, Group 1!

Please vote for one of the following:
1. A Celebration
2. The Ground Beneath Her Feet
3. Alex Descends Into Hell for a Bottle of Milk/Korova 1
4. Where Did It All Go Wrong?

As much as I like ADIHFABOM/K1, it couldn't possibly stand up to The Ground Beneath Her Feet.

The Ground Beneath Her Feet, definitely.

If it doesn't win I will throw something.

I will vote for The Ground Beneath Her Feet as well.

And not to sound like a know it all, but anyone voting here, please make sure you're voting for the strongest not the weakest this time, as stated in Dave's opening.

I shall now go and sulk about Kite not winning. :wink:

Last edited:
^^ Nice icon, biff :wink:

So yeah, I vote for "Ground Beneath Her Feet." Goodstuff, man :thumbsup:

EDIT: If "HMTMKMKM" doesn't make it to the finals I'm gonna kick some ass!!!! :mad:

:p

Last edited:
As much as I love shaking my ass to "A Celebration", I have to vote for the beautiful "The Ground Beneath Her Feet".

This is a tough one between A Celebration and TGBHF ... my vote goes to A Celebration, even though I know I won't be celebrating a victory. Though I am VERY pleased Walk On won ATYCLB. It's by far the best song on the CD. I'm glad it won after the Gone saga with Pop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom