***Survivor: Who's Gonna Take The Place Of Thee? (Singles Finals Rd 6)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote OFF the single you like the LEAST

• Out Of Control (single version)/Stories For Boys (single version)/Boy-Girl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11 O’clock Tick Tock/Touch

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • I Will Follow/Boy-Girl (live)/Out Of Control (live)

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • New Year’s Day/Treasure (Whatever Happened To Pete The Chop?)/I Threw A Brick (live)/A Day Without M

• Sunday Bloody Sunday/Endless Deep/New Year’s Day (US Remix)/THBAO 7” Edit/THBAO (US remix)

• Pride/Boomerang I/Boomerang II/4th Of July (long)/11 O’clock Tick Tock (long)/Touch

• The Unforgettable Fire/The Three Sunrises/Love Comes Tumbling/Bass Trap/Sixty Seconds In Kingdom Com

• With Or Without You/Luminous Times/Walk To The Water

• I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For/Spanish Eyes/Deep In The Heart

• Where The Streets Have No Name/Silver And Gold/The Sweetest Thing (original version)/Race Against Ti

• Desire/Hallelujah (Here She Comes)/Desire (Hollywood Remix)

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • All I Want Is You (single edit and album version)/Unchained Melody/Everlasting Love

• The Fly/Alex Descends Into Hell For A Bottle Of Milk-Korova 1/The Lounge Fly Mix

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • One/Lady With The Spinning Head/Satellite Of Love/Night And Day (Steel String Remix)

• Even Better Than The Real Thing/Salome/Where Did It All Go Wrong?/Lady With The Spinning Head (Exten

• Stay (Faraway, So Close!)/I've Got You Under My Skin/Slow Dancing (without Willie Nelson)/Lemon (Bad

• Staring At The Sun/North And South Of The River/Your Blue Room/Numerous SATS Remixes

• [Popheart EP] Please (live)/Where The Streets Have No Name (live)/With Or Without You (live)/Staring

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • If God Will Send His Angels (single version)/Slow Dancing (featuring Willie Nelson)/Two Shots Of Hap

• Beautiful Day/Summer Rain/Always/Discotheque (live)/If You Wear That Velvet Dress (live)/Last Night

• Stuck In A Moment/Stuck In A Moment (acoustic)/Big Girls Are Best/Beautiful Day remixes/Elevation (V

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • Walk On (various edits)/Stuck In A Moment (acoustic)/Elevation (Vandit Club Mix)/Stay (live)/Where T

• Electrical Storm/Electrical Storm (William Orbit Mix)/New York (Nice and Nasty Mixes)/Bad --> 40 -->

• Vertigo/Are You Gonna Wait Forever?/Neon Lights/Vertigo remixes

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own/Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own (live)/Fast Cars (Ja

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Popmartijn said:
I think Stuck... is a great single with very good live B-sides of Beautiful Day, New York, EBTTRT and All I Want Is You (that was a beautiful French limited edition BTW :wink: ) And Big Girls Are Best is a fun outtake too.

Sometimes You Release A Bad Single on the other hand... :down:

OK then, who has this single with the aformentioned songs.
If somehow anyone here does, then hey let us know if you wish to share the mp3's that you surely have made from them.

what about Discotheque & LNOE ??? can't find these singles on your list:huh:

IGNORE THIS POSTING !!! sorry

Last edited:
What I found most crazy was that in the first round of voting Mysterious Ways and Mofo were voted off first. Some of their very very best songs, and I sure as hell didn't think Mysterious Ways was that unpopular!

alright i'm new here, but why in god's name would anyone vote for popheart? that's one of the most worthwhile u2 singles going.. brilliant live performances of brilliant songs!

positively scrumptious, it is!

SkeeK said:
alright i'm new here, but why in god's name would anyone vote for popheart? that's one of the most worthwhile u2 singles going.. brilliant live performances of brilliant songs!

positively scrumptious, it is!
I love popheart, and i'd take it over any b-side. It has the most perfect version of streets live. imo.

Anyhow, Vertigo again and again...

Back
Top Bottom