***Survivor: Wake up, demise of another dull single (Eighties Singles Rd 4)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote OFF the single you like the LEAST

• Out Of Control (single version)/Stories For Boys (single version)/Boy-Girl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11 O’clock Tick Tock/Touch

• A Day Without Me/Things To Make And Do

Votes: 22 27.2%
  • I Will Follow/Boy-Girl (live)/Out Of Control (live)

• Fire/J. Swallow/11 O’clock Tick Tock (live)/The Ocean (live)/The Cry --> The Electric Co. (live)

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • Gloria/I Will Follow (live)

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • A Celebration/Trash, Trampoline, And The Party Girl

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • New Year’s Day/Treasure (Whatever Happened To Pete The Chop?)/I Threw A Brick (live)/A Day Without M

• Two Hearts Beat As One/Endless Deep/New Year’s Day (US Remix)/THBAO mixes

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Sunday Bloody Sunday/Endless Deep/New Year’s Day (US Remix)/THBAO 7” Edit/THBAO (US remix)

• Pride/Boomerang I/Boomerang II/4th Of July (long)/11 O’clock Tick Tock (long)/Touch

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • The Unforgettable Fire/The Three Sunrises/Love Comes Tumbling/Bass Trap/Sixty Seconds In Kingdom Com

• With Or Without You/Luminous Times/Walk To The Water

• I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For/Spanish Eyes/Deep In The Heart

• Where The Streets Have No Name/Silver And Gold/The Sweetest Thing (original version)/Race Against Ti

• In God’s Country/Bullet The Blue Sky/Running To Stand Still

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • One Tree Hill/Bullet The Blue Sky/Running To Stand Still

• Desire/Hallelujah (Here She Comes)/Desire (Hollywood Remix)

• Angel Of Harlem/A Room At The Heartbreak Hotel/Love Rescue Me (live)

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • All I Want Is You (single edit and album version)/Unchained Melody/Everlasting Love

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Day Without Me - 22
In God's Country - 21

An hour to go.

If we have a tie, both are cut.

biff said:
I just did as well. Who the hell are all these people voting off A Day Without Me? Are they mad?
:mad:

:bow:

They're completely mad! Great song with a neat b-side. I was listening to it earlier this morning and it's quite a fun little instrumental.

Axver said:

:bow:

They're completely mad! Great song with a neat b-side. I was listening to it earlier this morning and it's quite a fun little instrumental.

Something I have noticed. Theres a number of people on this forum that don't count instrumentals as songs. For some reason. Dunno if they are poets and need lyrics, or if they need to hear a human voice to identify, or are just such rabid Bono nuts they can't survive without him in a song.

Anyway, just something I had noticed.

beli said:

Something I have noticed. Theres a number of people on this forum that don't count instrumentals as songs. For some reason. Dunno if they are poets and need lyrics, or if they need to hear a human voice to identify, or are just such rabid Bono nuts they can't survive without him in a song.

Anyway, just something I had noticed.

I wish U2 would do another instrumental. I like Things to Make and Do, but it's been too long since we heard anything like it.

miss becky said:

I wish U2 would do another instrumental. I like Things to Make and Do, but it's been too long since we heard anything like it.

Didn't we have it on good authority that there was going to be an instrumental on the new album?:D

Oh, right....:shh:

And Axver (or is it now Axvre?), I was just listening to that song yesterday. I really love it. Leave it alone, people!:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom