SURVIVOR: Tiebreak! (UF - Round 4)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveC

Blue Crack Addict
OH. MY. GOD.

We shouldn't need this at all!! There was a tie (6 votes each) between Bad and Wire!!! BAD!!! :madspit:

Anyways, vote for one or the other, Bad or Wire.

I vote Wire!!!

Bad?!?!? 6 votes?!?!? You people are feckin' NUTS!!!

DaveC, just forget it.

You can change my vote for Pride, to Wire and start on the next round.

Unless that is breaking the rules. I think in light of the absurdity of that particular vote, you should allow me to change mine and everything will be fine.

Plus it will speed us up to the next vote.

I refuse to vote either as long as MLK is still there

and - no - I'm not bitter :mad:

Salome said:
I refuse to vote either as long as MLK is still there

and - no - I'm not bitter :mad:

I completely agree! Dump MLK THEN we'll discuss the real, complete songs on the album!!!!!!

From the last thread:

Originally posted by Samanthapuff

My vote goes to MLK. I can't understand why anyone would even consider voting off excellent songs like Indian Summer Sky or Promenade when this is still here. It belongs with EP and America and Fourth of July- little filler ditties that should be voted off.

Originally posted by Angela Harlem

Iagree Samantha Puff. Its not a bad little song at all, but I always think it sounds like something they would create for a concert and have it merge onto the end of something else with visuals and the whole bit, rather than an addition on a cd.

:up: :applaud: you girls and Salome!!!!

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!! THIS ISN"T EVEN A REAL SONG!!!!

Last edited:
people, it's just a silly little game, it doesn't matter who wins. Some are going to like different songs than others, you'll live a lot longer if you don't let little things like this upset you.

I vote for Wire

WIRE! And although I will most likely vote for MLK in the next round, I love that song. It's hardly filler. Very soothing when one is trying to go to sleep.

Personally, I was listening to the studio version of Bad today, and although it's not as good as the versions on the Wide Awake In America EP (what's the date for this one?) and the Rattle And Hum video (8 November 1987?), it's still brilliant.

ILuvLarryMullen said:
people, it's just a silly little game, it doesn't matter who wins. Some are going to like different songs than others, you'll live a lot longer if you don't let little things like this upset you.

I vote for Wire
I agree about not letting little things get to you, but this is more debatable than the war against Iraq

Axver said:
Very soothing when one is trying to go to sleep.

But it must keep you awake rewinding and replaying it enough times since it's so short! :laugh:

Maybe I took too much psychology and sociology and I read too much into things but I wonder :hmm: Could it be some people feel "wrong" voting against MLK in a politically correct way due to its title? If it were called "Sleep tonight" would it be gone by now? Are the people voting against Bad now only going against it because it's so popular and are pulling for the underdog, or maybe trying to go for the shock or just pulling a senior prank kind of stunt? Maybe not, oh well, as long as it's an honest result with nothing else involved. On with the game! :D It's going to get very interesting with JT and AB!

Last edited:
Seabird, I really like the way you think!

In any case, for this particular round, my vote goes to "Wire" (though "MLK" should've gotten the boot!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom