SURVIVOR: The bunnies were eaten by wolves. (POP - Rd 3)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do You Feel Loved?

Do you people feel dumb? IGWSHA was a single, so it is probably better than most of the other songs on the album, considering the greatness of other singles

Bah, IGWSHA has great lyrics a touching feel and is just an all around great song... I'm tempted to vote Velvet dress just to try and save it.... Yup Velvet Dress it is

(though if I weren't voting strategically it would be Do You Feel Loved)

Oh to whoever said it earlier how can Pop have some of U2's worst songs? You may not like them, but they are all interesting and well put together. Yeah some of the songs are a bit out there but that's hardly reason to call them bad songs.

Blacksword said:
Bah, IGWSHA has great lyrics a touching feel and is just an all around great song... I'm tempted to vote Velvet dress just to try and save it.... Yup Velvet Dress it is

(though if I weren't voting strategically it would be Do You Feel Loved)

Ditto. I really want to vote off Discotheque like I did in the last 2 rounds, but it was no contest then and now strategy must come into play. IGWSHA is not anywhere near a favorite of mine, but I like it much better than Velvet Dress or DYFL so I will vote Velvet Dress to try to save IGWSHA.

Axver said:
I can't believe so many people are voting for If God Will Send His Angels ...

If You Wear That Velvet Dress is certainly the weakest left.

I agree with you!!!

If You Wear That Velvet Dress

Blacksword said:
Oh to whoever said it earlier how can Pop have some of U2's worst songs? You may not like them, but they are all interesting and well put together. Yeah some of the songs are a bit out there but that's hardly reason to call them bad songs.

I believe that was me. :wink: I don't like a song if I find it uninspiring. They can play and produce it as well as they want, but it still isn't going to do the business if I find it dull. Please, Wake Up Dead Man and Playboy Mansion I find really dull, the most uninspiring songs that U2 have ever written. And I didn't call them bad songs. For a bad song I refer you to The Fast Food Rap :huh: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom