***Survivor: Staying Out Of The Competition (Singles Top 5)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote OFF the single you like the LEAST

• With Or Without You/Luminous Times/Walk To The Water

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For/Spanish Eyes/Deep In The Heart

Votes: 28 36.4%
  • Where The Streets Have No Name/Silver And Gold/The Sweetest Thing (original version)/Race Against Ti

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • All I Want Is You (single edit and album version)/Unchained Melody/Everlasting Love

Votes: 28 36.4%
  • One/Lady With The Spinning Head/Satellite Of Love/Night And Day (Steel String Remix)

Votes: 15 19.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the tourist said:
Spanish Eyes is U2's best b-side. It's the only song I listen to as a b-side and think to myself, "How in the world was this left off The Joshua Tree?" It would fit very well in between Red Hill Mining Town and In God's Country.

I think it should've taken the place of Trip Through Your Wires. We know Bono took Heartland off JT and put on TTYW to give the record a lighter moment - what I don't understand is why they chose TTYW rather than Spanish Eyes.

Heartland was supposed to be on Joshua Tree? It would have fit so perfectly.

The Tourist says Spanish Eyes is good? So therefore it goes. Maybe I was the death of The Unforgettable Fire, too. :eyebrow:

miss becky said:
Aaah! End the round, Axver! End it now before Spanish Eyes goes away forever. :(

I wish I could! :( I don't understand this rush on voting for ISHFWILF ...

I voted for One on the principle that it's the worst single left. And now Spanish Eyes is going to go away. :( See what voting on principle gets you?

Back
Top Bottom