SURVIVOR: Some rounds are longer than others (Zooropa - Round 2)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveC

Blue Crack Addict
The last round saw a big vote split. The loser was...

SOME DAYS ARE BETTER THAN OTHERS!!!

LOSER LIST
1. Some Days are Better Than Others

The votes broke down as follows:
Some Days are Better Than Others - 22
Babyface - 9
The Wanderer - 8
Daddy's Gonna Pay for Your Crashed Car/The First Time - 4 each
Dirty Day - 3
Zooropa/Numb - 2 each
Lemon - 1

Please vote for one of the following:
1. Zooropa
2. Babyface
3. Numb
4. Lemon
5. Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
6. Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car
8. The First Time
9. Dirty Day
10. The Wanderer

Man you have no idea how hard it is to type one of these up when you're drunk. :)

I vote for The Wanderer, based simply on the fact that it's only a partial-U2 song. Sorry Johnny. Nothing personal.

wanderer

its pretty inevitable which song will win this album, just like the last one. And its pretty predictable which song will win pop - please.

How ... why ... what ... huh? SDABTO was the first voted off? Are you people mad? That's one of the best songs on the album! Wow. I'm shocked.

My vote goes to Babyface.

I vote for Dirty Ass

And about that guy that voted for Stay... it's obvious that that song will win anyways so just let them go ahead and vote for it. I doubt they are going to reconsider their feelings by people telling them they are stupid for voting for their personal opinion.

Dr_Macphisto said:
that guy that voted for Stay... it's obvious that that song will win anyways so just let them go ahead and vote for it. I doubt they are going to reconsider their feelings by people telling them they are stupid for voting for their personal opinion.

:yes:

i dont know, i may be weird but stay is the only song on zooropa that just really bores me, it's the only one i skip on the cd (well, maybe some days are better than others as well)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom