SURVIVOR: Some rounds are longer than others (Zooropa - Round 2)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
daddy's gonna pay for your crashed car (live is much better though)

PEPO
ACROBAT FAN CLUB PRESIDENT

PD: Wanna join MOFO FAN CLUB for next round?, just call me

Daddy's Gonna Pay :down: I LOVE this song when MacPhisto does it on the ZOO tape, but it's all part of the show and it's funny. But on the CD, it just plain sucks.

the wanderer

I don't know why I continue voting, since I have seen the previous albums, here is going to gain Stay, and isn't precisely my Zooropa's favorite song

Daddy's Gonna Pay

How mean to vote for The Wanderer :( Even if you don't like it, let it last a couple more rounds out of respect for Johnny Cash.

U2Kitten said:
Daddy's Gonna Pay

How mean to vote for The Wanderer :( Even if you don't like it, let it last a couple more rounds out of respect for Johnny Cash.

Isn't this whole game about voting off the songs that you feel are the weakest and bring the least to the album?:sigh:

U2Kitten said:

I have tons of respect for Johnny Cash. It doesn't mean I'm not gonna vote for it simply cause the man happened to pass away a few weeks ago. I won't have a song that I love lose simply cause Johnny Cash sang the song I feel is weakest.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom