SURVIVOR: Round 8 Tiebreaker!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveC

Blue Crack Addict
Please vote off one of the following:

Mysterious Ways

OR

Acrobat

This is a tiebreak and could close at any time.

MYSTERIOUS WAYS

Today I realized how pathetic I really am, because this game is actually the only thing I look forward to each day :sigh: When the servers went down I felt like I was a herion addict going through withdrawl. So thank you DaveC, even though I don't always agree with your choices, for this game:) Without it I would have no life. Or maybe that means I don't already :huh:

Sorry double post, my computer told me the page could not be displayed, then it worked :shrug:

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:
Today I realized how pathetic I really am, because this game is actually the only thing I look forward to each day :sigh: When the servers went down I felt like I was a herion addict going through withdrawl. So thank you DaveC, even though I don't always agree with your choices, for this game:) Without it I would have no life. Or maybe that means I don't already :huh:
hehe, same here!

i too vote for mysterious ways.

acrobat

but i posted twice in the last thread saying acrobat

so you might have counted me twice

i kind of feel bad now that it may have resulted in the tie

MYSTERIOUS WAYS must go!!!!!

PEPO
ACROBAT FAN CLUB PRESIDENT

NO MOST WANTED LIST TODAY (I'm too tired)

PD: U2Kitten, you CAN, you MUST, you WILL join (sounds like a return of the king/matrix revolution/return of the jedi kind of trailer).
As no one else has contacted me (but the will after ACROBAT kicks MW's ass), I can make you Vice-President (Mr Brau1 hasn't responded to the same position, so he's lowered)

By the way, it's not since BAD that this is U2's best song. It's since FOREVER AND EVER.

Last edited:
pepokiss said:
MYSTERIOUS WAYS must go!!!!!

PEPO
ACROBAT FAN CLUB PRESIDENT

NO MOST WANTED LIST TODAY (I'm too tired)

PD: U2Kitten, you CAN, you MUST, you WILL join (sounds like a return of the king/matrix revolution/return of the jedi kind of trailer).
As no one else has contacted me (but the will after ACROBAT kicks MW's ass), I can make you Vice-President (Mr Brau1 hasn't responded to the same position, so he's lowered)

:applaud: :hyper: :bow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom