SURVIVOR: October - FINAL ROUND!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveC

Blue Crack Addict
The loser of round 9 is...

OCTOBER!!!

LOSER LIST
9. October
8. Fire
7. I Threw a Brick Through a Window
6. I Fall Down
5. Rejoice
4. With a Shout
3. Scarlet
2. Stranger In A Strange Land
1. Is That All?

The votes broke down as follows:
October - 9
Tomorrow - 6
Gloria - 3

Please vote off one of the following to decide the WINNER of OCTOBER!!!

1. Gloria

OR

6. Tomorrow

I vote off Tomorrow! Victory to Gloria!!

Weeeeeeeell, I really do like the Celtic beat running at the beginning of "Tomorrow," but on any given day, I guess I'd rather listen to "Gloria."

SO IN CONCLUSION, my vote goes to "Tomorrow" :eek:

This is hard! I love Gloria, but Tomorrow is one of the few songs I've ever heard that actually brought me to tears - so Gloria gets the boot (reluctantly) from me.

Moonlit_Angel said:
Ooh...this is hard.

But I think, if I must pick, I'll say..."October".

Angela

Angela, you can only pick one of the two choices available. October was voted off in the previous round. Please choose either Gloria or Tomorrow to be voted off.

This is way too hard ... hmm ... I absolutely love both Gloria and Tomorrow, and honestly I was almost hoping one of them would go in the last round so that I didn't have to choose between them. But alas, I do. I wake up every morning to Under A Blood Red Sky Gloria, so it's hard not to be biased by that (which I find superior to October Gloria) ... and when I remove the bias, then it's Tomorrow I prefer. Therefore, my vote goes to Gloria.

Well, that was long and drawn out and painful, wasn't it?

DaveC said:
Angela, you can only pick one of the two choices available. October was voted off in the previous round. Please choose either Gloria or Tomorrow to be voted off.

Sorry-I misread the post and thought "October" was still in there-I was looking at the part right before the two remaining choices were announced. My bad.

So, based on the remaining two...I vote off "Gloria".

Angela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom