***Survivor: Not the only one voting for that single (Singles Top 10)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote OFF the single you like the LEAST

• New Year’s Day/Treasure (Whatever Happened To Pete The Chop?)/I Threw A Brick (live)/A Day Without M

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • With Or Without You/Luminous Times/Walk To The Water

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For/Spanish Eyes/Deep In The Heart

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Where The Streets Have No Name/Silver And Gold/The Sweetest Thing (original version)/Race Against Ti

• All I Want Is You (single edit and album version)/Unchained Melody/Everlasting Love

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • The Fly/Alex Descends Into Hell For A Bottle Of Milk-Korova 1/The Lounge Fly Mix

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • One/Lady With The Spinning Head/Satellite Of Love/Night And Day (Steel String Remix)

• Even Better Than The Real Thing/Salome/Where Did It All Go Wrong?/Lady With The Spinning Head (Exten

Votes: 12 18.5%
  • Stay (Faraway, So Close!)/I've Got You Under My Skin/Slow Dancing (without Willie Nelson)/Lemon (Bad

• If God Will Send His Angels (single version)/Slow Dancing (featuring Willie Nelson)/Two Shots Of Hap

Votes: 27 41.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aardvark747 said:
That'd be good - and short too.

But Axver - you know ur gonna end up feelin the same about Lovetown, as u did with UF, if it goes early!:wink:

I'll just throw a fit, call everyone fucking stupid, and then act like nothing happened. :wink:

Nah, I'd be on my best behaviour after the UF fiasco.

Album Cover Survivor sounds good..........although I'm pretty sure it was done here within the last couple of years.

I like the every song deal. Do each album, one at a time, and get three songs off of each which then compete with one another. I also liked the least favourite U2 song.

I've actually been interested in doing a poll for 'Best Song of the 90s', and was going to talk to the mods about it once this poll was finished. Would anyone be interested?

-Miggy

Maybe Axver could do a follow-up - "Best Song of the 80s" (since that is more your decade, than mine, I considered it to be appropriate.)

-Miggster

Streets will win the eighties, One will win the nineties.

But if people want to do that, then yeah, you run the nineties and then I'll do the eighties.

I'm actually keen on the worst song idea, as I don't think the outcome is overly obvious.

you really think those obvious songs will win among fans like us? maybe among the general public. I personally wouldn't choose One as the best song of the 90s, or WTSHNN for the 80s. I'd like to think the people here have more diverse tastes than the general public.

Last edited:
Miggy D said:
you really think those obvious songs will win among fans like us? maybe among the general public. I personally wouldn't choose One as the best song of the 90s, or WTSHNN for the 80s. I'd like to think the people here have more diverse tastes than the general public.

Oh, I'd like to think that, but when we ran the song survivor, the very first survivor on the forum, the final was between, you guessed it, One and Streets. One just won, if I remember correctly. It'd be interesting to see if the results did turn out differently, but I don't expect them to.

Aardvark747 said:

..."Da da da, da da da, da da da, da da da, DA DA DA - DA DA DA - DA DA DA - DA DA DA"....

:wink:

Grace, it's a name for a refugee, woh-woah, who was rescued by love after tripping through your wires in a strange land ...

It seems obvious that IGWSHA is going this round. This is absolutely shameful and in protest, I will be boycotting the remainder of this competition.

Also for the next survivor we could do best studio b-sides.... See what would win between Lady With The Spinning Head, Treasure, Luminous Times, Spanish Eyes, Salome, Two Shots Of Happy One Shot Of Sad, Summer Rain (etc.)....

liamcool said:

Stranger In A Strange Land is a fuckin great song! And the Refugee's not too bad either.

Yeah, I think they're all good songs, but Interference's general opinion, however ...

Back
Top Bottom