SURVIVOR: Nietzche was right!! (HTDAAB - Round 3)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveC

Blue Crack Addict
Well, I'm back in the saddle again as Survivor master. Many thanks to discothequeLP who continued on the Survivor tradition in full form. God, I missed this game.

NOTE: I'm putting in Fast Cars due to popular demand. :wink:

This round saw a record for single-round votes! Thanks to everyone who voted. It was a diverse round, every remaining song got at least 1 vote! However, in an 8-vote margin, the loser was...

YAHWEH!!!

LOSER LIST
2. Yahweh
1. One Step Closer

The votes broke down as follows:
Yahweh - 32
A Man and a Woman - 24
Love and Peace or Else - 16
All Because of You/Crumbs From Your Table - 13 each
Original of the Species - 5
City of Blinding Lights/Sometimes You Can't Make it on Your Own/Vertigo - 3 each
Miracle Drug - 1

Please vote off one of the following:
1. Vertigo
2. Miracle Drug
3. Sometimes You Can't Make it on Your Own
4. Love and Peace or Else
5. City of Blinding Lights
6. All Because of You
7. A Man and a Woman
8. Crumbs From Your Table
10. Original of the Species
12. Fast Cars

My vote is for A Man and a Woman, but only to protect Crumbs and ABOY. :)

Hmm..this is getting interesting. I'm sad to see Yahweh got booted off. That was one of my favorites form HTDAAB. Oh well, now I shall seek revenge!

...By voting off Crumbs! muhahahahahaha.:macdevil:

OMG....am I the only person that likes Love and Peace? I think I listen to that more than any other songs on the album. My vote would have to be Fast Cars. I don't think it really fits in very well with the other songs. Everything else on the album is great.

I feel really bad about this, especially since it just got added to the list and I just got an official copy of the song yesterday, but I'm gonna have to go with Fast Cars.

you should put Mercy on the list too just for the hell of it...see how long that lasts :wink: it seems to be an Interference favourite and could end up being the winner...now wouldn't that be ironic, an unreleased track beating all the official ones.

I love Love and Peace, I hope it makes it far in this game. I will however have to vote it off when it comes to either choosing That or Miracle Drug....or COBL........or OOTS :wink:

(this post is not a vote...already did that....so...uhh...just clearing that up:))

clementine_rose said:
OMG....am I the only person that likes Love and Peace? I think I listen to that more than any other songs on the album. My vote would have to be Fast Cars. I don't think it really fits in very well with the other songs. Everything else on the album is great.

No, I love LAPOE. The whole thing is brilliant...not my favourite off the album but I'd say better than half the tracks.

A week ago I would of said MAAW , but it hit me both lyricaly & musicaly.So my veerry reluctant vote is for:
FAST CARS.:sad:

Even though I love this song, "I know these fast cars will do me no good!".

A Man And A Woman...

The people who don't like Love And Peace have questionable taste to say the least...;)

pwmartin said:
Love and Peace or Else
and
Fast Cars

I like 'em, but get 'em out of there.

Why do people hate Yahweh so much?

You can only one song per round.

If you don't clarify one or the other, I'm tossing out your votes for BOTH songs.

A Man and a Woman.
Love and Peace is an amazing song, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom