SURVIVOR: Nietzche was right!! (HTDAAB - Round 3)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
just a notice: i'm closing this off as soon as i get home and settled in, so that gives you just a little over an hour and a half to get any extraneous votes in.

I don't even have Fast Cars on my copy :huh: if you vote it off may I have it please?

DaveC said:
just a notice: i'm closing this off as soon as i get home and settled in, so that gives you just a little over an hour and a half to get any extraneous votes in.

Can I use my alters to vote off CRUMBS?? :hyper:

chocky said:
I'm disappointed that Fast Cars got put in without consultation with the tribe. Are we perhaps getting our reality shows mixed up - wasn't it Big Brother that had the Intruder, not Survivor.

Maybe we could VOTE IN our next intruder. We could pick between Mercy, AYGWF, Smile, Levitate etc.

Anyhow, it's time to go .............. FAST CARS.

YES! I vote in Mercy. I seriously think it would make it in the final 4 if not win if it was considered... a lot of people don't like it at all but so so SO many more are absolutely in love with this song, myself included.

Everyone needs to leave Crumbs alone...and AMAAW...and Fast Cars...no wait a minute, I voted for Fast Cars :huh: man I feel bad no matter what song I vote for. what a perfect album.

Mercy is not on any version of the album so it won't be included.

Round closed. any votes past here won't be counted until a mod closes the thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom