SURVIVOR: Must be big hips. (ATYCLB - Rd 2)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Wild Honey. It's fun, it's sweet,(Bono and Ali's eternal love :cute: ) and most of all, it's good for driving, which most of ATYCLB isn't. I never understood the hatred for it. It's probably my third favorite on the CD after BD and Walk On. New York is much better live. I wasn't a fan of it, but after I heard it live, and all the ironic 9-11 stories associated with the lyrics of the song, it gave me the chills, and I ended up really liking it. Stuck is the song that does nothing for me, I remember what a letdown it was coming right after BD when I first played the CD the day I bought it. But I suppose it's too early to vote off a single.

I vote off Peace On Earth

Last edited:
Y'alls crazy... how can you all say New York is better than WILATW? I agree with that one guy's theory that DaveC should vote last...

New York gets the vote

Dr_Macphisto said:
Y'alls crazy... how can you all say New York is better than WILATW? I agree with that one guy's theory that DaveC should vote last...

:p

So I like a song that you don't. Big whoop. Suck it up and deal with it.

no DaveC, i do not mean to offend you by any means. It's just that everyone seems to follow your lead. You are entitled to like whatever you want.

New York must go!! (on CD, horrible)

PEPO
WALK ON FAN CLUB PRESIDENT (we still can make it...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom