SURVIVOR: Miscellaneous Qualifiers - Group 11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
definitely party girl. i really dont care much for holy joe. im also not wild about the studio party girl, but uabrs.... fabulous ballad!

party girl
(actually heard this in a bar a while back, was rather exciting.. heard sbs the same night, too)

now when do i get to vote for walk to the water?

Still on Christmas break cause I know a lot of people have gone away right now. New round either tomorrow, tuesday, or friday.

I want a new round! This was meant to finish what? 5 days ago or so.

I hava a proposition: NO ROUND SHOULD PASS 2 DAYS WITHOT BEING CLOSED. Even 1 day sometimes is too much.
I know DaveC is a busy man :| ... but this is just too much.

Facts: What will happen next time

-No new people will vote
-Old voters get bored
-Old voters leave
-Survivor goes to hell
-DaveC cries :sad:

There's have to be a way to end this thing WITHOUT DaveC (in the future I mean).

If is so important to people (this on-going thread), they will take a little time of their lifes and vote, and if they can't, well... tough luck, they'll vote next time.
This christmas/new year's thread really sucked. It actually made the whole site (Interference.com) look really boring.

I hope you can do something about this thing, DaveC (with great powers, comes great responsabilities, doesn't it?)

...if you're bored and you know it clap your hands!" :applaud::sad::no:

PEPO
LADY WITH THE SPINNING HEAD (EXTENDED DANCE MIX) FAN CLUB PRESIDENT

pepokiss said:

This christmas/new year's thread really sucked. It actually made the whole site (Interference.com) look really boring.

I've been busy, and a lot of people are away at this time of year, so I took a break. Chill out.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom