SURVIVOR: I can't think of a witty title for this one. (October - Round 6)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveC

Blue Crack Addict
Well, it looked to be a close one, but Rejoice pulled away in the end with the final 4 votes. The loser, by an 11-7 margin is...

REJOICE!!!

LOSER LIST
5. Rejoice
4. With a Shout
3. Scarlet
2. Stranger in a Strange Land
1. Is That All?

The votes broke down as follows:
Rejoice - 11
I Fall Down - 7
I Threw a Brick - 2
October/Gloria/Fire - 1 each

Please vote for one of the following:
1. Gloria
2. I Fall Down
3. I Threw a Brick Through a Window
5. Fire
6. Tomorrow
7. October

I know I'll probably be shot for this, but I vote for Tomorrow. I know the song is about his mom, but it's just so damn whiney. :der:

Come on folks..the one you should be getting rid of is FIRE..by a long long way. And for 'I threw a brick'..watch your red rock vids again, very underrated leap of faith for them at that time.

Tizer said:
Come on folks..the one you should be getting rid of is FIRE..by a long long way. And for 'I threw a brick'..watch your red rock vids again, very underrated leap of faith for them at that time.
hoozah! :up:

Fire

I threw a brick.

This is hard. None of these songs are exceptional, but they're all equally mediocre in my opinion.

Tizer said:
Come on folks..the one you should be getting rid of is FIRE..by a long long way.

:shrug:.

I personally like "Fire".

As a matter of fact, if "I Fall Down" did go this round, it's gonna be very hard for me to pick from the remaining songs, 'cause I like all of them (I do like "I Fall Down", but...).

Originally posted by Tizer
And for 'I threw a brick'..watch your red rock vids again, very underrated leap of faith for them at that time.

I love that song.

Angela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom