SURVIVOR: HTDAAB - Round 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unquestionably One Step Closer. It is a quality song however I wouldn't go out of my way to stick the album on just to listen to this one song. I'd do that with every other song from the bomb however.

So One Step Closer gets my vote.

...and it might be wise for those like me who want Crumbs and Yahweh to stay around for a while to vote off One Step Closer as it's probably our best chance of seeing yahweh and crumbs into the next round

mkjc said:
Crumbs. I just think there was no reason to remake Electrical Storm in a more inferior form.

Don't see that connection. Crumbs is a phenomenal song. Larry says he has no memory of playing it - on the DVD, but he and Edge are two mates who combine at one time, and therefore Crumbs is developed. (something like that)
but he can't remember doing it, he (Larry) has to find out about Crumbs. I say if U2 feel so inclined to play while intoxicated, then so be it.

Edited to say:
Crumbs from Your Table is a brilliant song... I think too many people are listening to too many reviews and not the album enough - IMO, of course.:wink:

Last edited:
oops. I realized I already contributed to this thread. :reject:

When's the next round!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom