SURVIVOR: Grubby Halo. (R&H - Round 7)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i can't belive you people! Desire is one of the best U2 songs ever!! :( I can't believe its just gonna go away like that. Which song made best of 1980-1990?!?!

Desire at last! the reason I don't like it is cos I can think of better songs then desire to have been their first UK No.1 and also used to get fed up asking dj's if the have any U2 and they would reply...and I could lip synch with them..."I've got Desire..." grrrr! next round will be tough if its Heartland or AIWIY as I sing AIWIS at karaoke and normally get asked by strangers who have heard me sing it to do it for them!

Desire a well structured song? The D-A-E chord change has been used to death throughout rock n' roll history. At least Heartland hasn't been ruined by subpar live performances...
That is why Desire must get my vote!

discothequeLP said:
Which song made best of 1980-1990?!?!
ummm, that's because heartland wasn't a single. the best of was reserved for mainly singles, with a couple live favourites.

i love heartland because it holds a special place in my heart. being a memphian, i can't help but think of graceland now whenever i hear the song because of the movie rattle and hum now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom