SURVIVOR: Comin' in for a splash! (POP - Final Round!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:
gone

why the hell hasn't this been voted off already?! :rant:

Because Gone fans such a myself have done such a brilliant job of rallying other Gone fans to the cause. Well done all, and it's nice to see we've made it this far. Can we pull off the impossible and win this round? Gone isn't gone just yet!

My vote goes to Please. I urge you to listen to the album versions of these two tracks. Please is obviously the weaker one.

Catman said:

SON OF A :censored: !!

What is taking so long for 'GONE' to get the boot??!? grar..."Staring at the Sun" shoulda won :madspit:

*ahem* Sorry 'bout that...
I never knew how infuriating these polls could be :ohmy:

haha i agree!

Gone, goodbye!

Gone is top 10 all time U2 songs, and the album version has a guitar solo, which the Best Of version lacks.

Please must leave.

Please

Tha Pop version of Gone is stronger than the Pop version of Please, it's that simple. And as I said last time, there's not a huge ammount of difference betweenteh two recorded versions of Gone so I find it highly ridiculous for people to say one is utter crap and the other is amazing.

Right, Blackie! I am so tired of hearing Gone getting voted against because of complaints about the album version. Well, as far as I'm concerned, ANY version of Gone blows away ANY f-ing version of Please. Please shouldn't even be here. Gone rocks!!

Please PLEASE go away!!

my vote goes to please. Gone must win this one, because it's a more typical POP sound. Please is fantastic, but one shouldn't expect it on that album.

Dr_Macphisto said:
This is ridiculous. Gone is simply a very boring song, and doesn't deserve this honor

Gone boring? Have you listened to Please? *snooore* :yawn: :yawn:

I will vote off please because the single version is a thousand times better. Gone is U2 chopping down stardom and saying to the world FUCK OFF!

what a bomb! said:
Please...no way it is the strongest track on Pop what is the mindset of the people on here? lol :coocoo:

i'd venture to say not everyone likes Pop even partially so it's hard to have an album like this voted on when so many don't like *any* of the songs.

the strongest ones imo already got voted off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom