***Survivor: And You Know It's Time To Go (Albums Rd 11)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote OFF the album you like the LEAST

• The Joshua Tree

Votes: 33 22.9%
  • Achtung Baby

Votes: 19 13.2%
  • How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb

Votes: 92 63.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey beli...can you end this round early? It's blatently obvious who's going to win and I'm sure the long-awaited JT-AB final is going to be a thriller.

HTDAAB without a doubt. It's a great record and all, but it's nothing compared to the other two.

namkcuR said:
hey beli...can you end this round early? It's blatently obvious who's going to win and I'm sure the long-awaited JT-AB final is going to be a thriller.

AB will win this one easily...

Don't be so certain about Achtung Baby winning the final. I think a lot of people who are looking to vote for AB have been voting for other albums the whole time. Same thing with JT. So, there's really no way of basing the winner off of past rounds of this game. I think The Joshua Tree will surprise a lot of people and win this game.

I hope Achtung Baby wins but I am saying this will be the contest weve all been waiting for.

namkcuR said:

Tis a good suggestion but no. I stay true to my word as some people prefer to vote at the last minute. Yeah, I know fat lot of good it will do this round but my word is my honour. I'm an accountant by trade, and anal by nature. :p

Just under 3 hours to go now anyway.

Under an hour to go.

Please remember, when the last round opens that you vote for the album you LOVE the most in the last round.

Thanks.

waiting........... lol

Last edited:
lol.

Sorry, album. Thats the second time I've done that. :slant:

PS I have edited my original post so your post no longer makes sense :p

Last edited:
beli said:
This poll is closed. I will go open the last round. Please remember you are voting for the album you LOVE the most is this last round.

Does that mean you will be including The Unforgettable Fire just for me? :wink:

beli said:

lol. No. If we did that I would include Pop for me. :wink:

How about we just make the final The Unforgettable Fire versus Pop? The rest of Interference won't like it but we will!

beli said:

:hyper:

Sounds good to me :up:

except I think it would end up being a draw - 1/1 . lol

I'll send my girlfriend to vote for The Unforgettable Fire. She is a member of Interference, so it's not really cheating!

Woohoo, UF wins! Mullet Bono for dictator!

beli said:
Well I will invent a fictious U2 loving Adonis who, in between hand feeding me grapes and fanning ( :huh: ) me with palm leaves, will vote for Pop.

the tourist will also vote for UF.

<insert victorious and slightly evil laughter>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom