SURVIVOR: All Because of the Tor-toi-se (HTDAAB - Rd 8)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote OFF the song you like the LEAST

• Vertigo

Votes: 44 35.8%
  • Miracle Drug

Votes: 16 13.0%
  • Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • City of Blinding Lights

Votes: 14 11.4%
  • Original of the Species

Votes: 40 32.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on people. You can't possibly let a song like Original of the Species get voted off when Vertigo is still in the running! Get up off your asses and start voting off Vertigo, if only for the purpose of saving OOTS from elimination!

Oh, and have a wonderful day!:wink: ,

Lance.

ImOuttaControl said:
How on earth is COBL still here? The absolute worst song on the HTDAAB! OH-THIS-IS-THE-WORST-CHORUS- OF ALL TIME!

OH-YOU-HAVE-NO-BLOODY-TASTE-AT-ALL!

Yeesh. You obviously have no comprehension of the song, and come on, the music's bloody amazing.

Jesus Christ, stop voting for OOTS!!! What is wrong with you people?! Are you deaf?!! :madspit:

*tries to think of something to convince people that it's a top song*

Oh yeah -- Bono said it's one of his favorite two songs on the album, along with "Sometimes." Give the man some credit!

LyricalDrug said:
Jesus Christ, stop voting for OOTS!!! What is wrong with you people?! Are you deaf?!! :madspit:

*tries to think of something to convince people that it's a top song*

Oh yeah -- Bono said it's one of his favorite two songs on the album, along with "Sometimes." Give the man some credit!

Totally agree, original of the species is a "complete" song, a great tune, quintessentially U2 and very very powerful. It's production may be putting some people off, but if you look past that to the powerhouse stadium moment it will be come March, you will agree that it should certainly not be voted off ... yet.

Wow, it's coming down to the wire :hyper: of 2 songs I do not want voted off :grumpy: please get rid of MD instead :sigh: :yawn:

Vertigo, easily. It's the only song on there you can really listen to in one way - as a good, raw rock song. Original of the Species doesn't deserve the kind of treatment it's getting, and as good as Sometimes is I don't think I could listen to it forever. City of Blinding Lights is the best on the list...

banapaulo said:
Vertigo, easily. It's the only song on there you can really listen to in one way - as a good, raw rock song. Original of the Species doesn't deserve the kind of treatment it's getting, and as good as Sometimes is I don't think I could listen to it forever. City of Blinding Lights is the best on the list...

I hope you realize if you voted for Vertigo you voted to have it lose.

Axver said:

OH-YOU-HAVE-NO-BLOODY-TASTE-AT-ALL!

Yeesh. You obviously have no comprehension of the song, and come on, the music's bloody amazing.

Ahh, it's funny when people can't take criticism of a song and have to turn to personal insults. :|

I don't like the song, I don't think it's amazing in any way. I do comprend the music, I just don't like it. It's completely uninspired in my opinion. You do know what an opinion right? Or are you just good at being an asshole? :madspit:

Even though I like OOTS better than Vertigo and have the chance to keep OOTS around longer by voting off Vertigo, I'm sticking with voting off Sometimes just as my statement of thinking it's the weakest song left.

ImOuttaControl said:

Ahh, it's funny when people can't take criticism of a song and have to turn to personal insults. :|

I don't like the song, I don't think it's amazing in any way. I do comprend the music, I just don't like it. It's completely uninspired in my opinion. You do know what an opinion right? Or are you just good at being an asshole? :madspit:

Besides, you must have some taste to like U2 in the first place...

vertigo...only because it's still on the list.

I can't wait to vote off Sometimes in the next round.
it's become the most overated song they've ever done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom