Surviving off the new B-sides until HTDAAB comes out!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

salim117

The Fly
I've been using the new B-side tracks to quench my overwhelming desire to listen to the new tracks (still holding on to my HTDAAB virginity). Love Mercy. Thats one hell of a b track! AYGWF is another good one and I have even gotten hooked on the Fast Car looped version(gonna love hearing the complete version). I bought the Vertigo UK DVD single which is good but I'm trying to give vertigo a breather cause I was playing it waayy too much and don't wan't to get saturated. Only nine more days, 6 of which are work days so hopefuly I can keep my mind occupied and the days will go by fast!

I feel EXACTLY the same way. Been holding off for the album, and these other tracks are really making it easier. Love them. I haven't listened to the Fast Cars track though, gonna wait till I get my box set for that.

Lancemc said:
I feel EXACTLY the same way. Been holding off for the album, and these other tracks are really making it easier. Love them. I haven't listened to the Fast Cars track though, gonna wait till I get my box set for that.

I'm getting the box set as well but I am unsure as to whether the US versions will carryb FC. All the track list on amazon, cdnow, & fye only have the first 11.No FC. Hope they're wrong!

salim117 said:

I'm getting the box set as well but I am unsure as to whether the US versions will carryb FC. All the track list on amazon, cdnow, & fye only have the first 11.No FC. Hope they're wrong!

U2.com I think it was put out a notice that ALL versions of the limited edition box set will include fast cars. So I think we got a pretty good shot at it. :)

make sure all you virgins start a new "Virgin - Album Reviews" when the album comes out. I like reading reviews :wink:

RademR said:
make sure all you virgins start a new "Virgin - Album Reviews" when the album comes out. I like reading reviews :wink:

Great idea, I'll be sure to post my own review, regardless of whether or not that thread is made once I hear the album.

Diane L said:
I want to jump into "Mercy" and live there forever. I am addicted to this song. ADDICTED!!!!!!

I've got the fever, and the only cure for it is:
MORE "MERCY"!!!

absolutly. The more I hear it the more I love it. If this track would have been on ATYCLB it would have been my second favorite!

Thank you very much. i am a fan from way back. Have all the albums and every single since Pride so U2 definitely are not missing out on anything.

Back
Top Bottom