Suppose you were Bono on stage at NYC-MSG,what song would you dedicate? My pick-

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Trite?
And -"Yo!"
How come it took you two 'videostars' all god damn day to respond to my last post!?
Whats goin on here?!

I don't have alot of time to deal w/you two as Iam on the way to the gym to work on my 'diamondbravophysique'.Thank you..

God Damn,"trite"....?

Late...
Bravo's
step-
brother
#

------------------
"..it's about breaking barriers, transcending boundries and conquering great divides"-Bono 1987

---------
An open letter to Bono from myself www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

I just have to laugh at db9's masterful grasp of the intricate, tricky, and complex task of quoting someone else.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Diemen:
I just have to laugh at db9's masterful grasp of the intricate, tricky, and complex task of quoting someone else.
biggrin.gif

I second that laugh.

------------------
Bravo Brunos are people too. ?

Originally posted by diamondbruno9:
"Heroes"-by David Bowie.

I would have it prearranged to have Bowie join Bono on stage. During the opening melodies of that beautiful no. Bowie would come sauntering in from Adam's side . He would be holding his left fist in the air acknowledging the crowd.

Bono would say, "Ladies and Gentleman will you welcome our friend, Mr Bowie to stage!"

Both men would join ea.other at center mic and do a tremendous rendition of this great song. Many in the audience would weep.

What are your thoughts?suggestions?

Hope Brother Mcguiness doesnt call wanting any other hair-brain "diamondideas" for the 3rd leg....

Late-
D
B

...so I guess you could sorta kinda almost say...'diamondprophecy' fulfilled..maybe..

Diamond

------------------
"...The big guy is made of STEEL." - Bono as we stood together on stage at Boston #4, June 9th, 2001.

---
If curious click
links for
Boston 4 story
and photos..

http://www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

http://members.aol.com/diamondbruno9/

Back
Top Bottom